Judge Napolitano Drops A Bomb: US Intelligence Was Behind Hacks — Not Russia

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Souce Link : http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/15/j...u-s-intelligence-was-behind-hacks-not-russia/

Snippets from article :

"Judge Andrew Napolitano said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday that United States Intelligence agents were responsible for leaking documents to WikiLeaks during the election, not the Russian government.

“Look, who had an incentive to prevent Mrs. Clinton from becoming President of the United States?” he asked. “Whose agents had their real identities and locations exposed by the reckless manner? … Who had access to all of this material without having to steal any codes?”

The United States Intelligence agents who did not want this woman in charge of the federal government and exposing more agents and resources and undercover assets in the Middle East,” Napolitano said, answering his own questions."

Discuss.

It makes more sense than the Russians doing it. We can't forget just how dangerous Hillary was by using an insecure server in order to subvert her corruption.

Lock her up!!

It makes more sense than the Russians doing it. We can't forget just how dangerous Hillary was by using an insecure server in order to subvert her corruption.

Lock her up!!

She better hope this coup to steal the election works, because if it doesn't, something tells me Trump has changed his mind on the whole "letting her off the hook" thing.

Makes the most sense. They are aware of what's going on in the middle east and realize Clinton's policies would be devestating, but don't want attention on themselves so they go "fucking Russians!", all the while leaking the stuff themselves.

Wouldn't surprise me.

She better hope this coup to steal the election works, because if it doesn't, something tells me Trump has changed his mind on the whole "letting her off the hook" thing.
Was thinking the same thing.

I hope he has. Because she IS guilty, and Trump was very gracious to say that, and I'm sure it was difficult for him to do. With her lying (again) about accepting the election results she needs to be taken to task. I want that special prosecuter to be Trey Gowdy himself and I want to see her in cuffs. It would be funny because her great robust health would all of the sudden be too poor to keep her from testifying I'm sure.

sounds like we know the next supreme court nominee.

She'll play the sick old grandmother card.
Would love to see an example made of the noxious old hag.

So this "bomb" was his friggin CT? Fox gotta run interference for the Russians now as well? Intelligence Community in the tank for Trump just like Comey and the FBI overtly were? So this is all a ruse now to blame the Russians? Makes zero sense to be against Hillary and want Trump elected, and then blame the Russians when Trump ran hard on kissing Putin's ass at every chance and had Manafort and Carter as advisers, and Flynn and Tillerson in his cabinet. So get Trump elected and then pin it on the country Trump wants to curry favor with?

More gas lighting. Don't trust anybody or anything other than what Trump tweets or what you want to believe. Facts don't matter - if you don't like news, call it "fake news" and delude yourself into really believing it is so.

And I double dog dare Trump to go after Hillary, Triple Dog Dare because she'll be exonerated because she did nothing illegal.

Back