Judge Doug Crosby's interesting night in Boston

Handawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tateki Matsuda over Joby Sanchez (29-28)
Cathal Pendred over Sean Spencer (30-27) ......
Donald Cerrone over Ben Henderson (29-28)

funny-go-home-youre-drunk-meme-4.jpg

Last edited:

Score cards look accurate unless you're on drugs like Rogan.

Score cards look accurate unless you're on drugs like Rogan.

You gave Pendred the 1st round against Spencer?

Cerrone-Henderson isn't that bad, close fight, but I did have Ben winning.

Crosby has been a part of MANY controversial decisions and was once reprimanded for it some years ago, after he outed himself over on the UG. He needs to be revoked and kicked to the curb. Hands down one of the worst judges of all time in all of combat sports.

You gave Pendred the 1st round against Spencer?

Cerrone-Henderson isn't that bad, close fight, but I did have Ben winning.

That judge went full retard that night sadly =(

Crosby has been a part of MANY controversial decisions and was once reprimanded for it some years ago, after he outed himself over on the UG. He needs to be revoked and kicked to the curb. Hands down one of the worst judges of all time in all of combat sports.

I wonder how much side money that Motherfucker has pocketed

I thought Ben Henderson won, but at least that was a close fight

Spencer vs. Pendred on the other hand...

Rewatch Pendred/Spencer without the sound.

Pendred actually lands more strikes in one round, the other round was close, and gets takedowns.

The first round was his worst round, and I don't think he won it. 29-28 Pendred.

Henderson clearly won rounds 1 and 2, with round 3 being his worst round. 30-27 Benson, but 29-28 is possible. None of the judges gave Benson round 2 ... which was by far the most dominant round of the fight for either fighter, and Benson severely outstruck Cerrone.

What did he say on the ug?

Pendred actually lands more strikes in one round, the other round was close, and gets takedowns.

The first round was his worst round, and I don't think he won it. 29-28 Pendred.

Henderson clearly won rounds 1 and 2, with round 3 being his worst round. 30-27 Benson, but 29-28 is possible. None of the judges gave Benson round 2 ... which was by far the most dominant round of the fight for either fighter, and Benson severely outstruck Cerrone.

Mehh, did watch it without sound and had it 29-28 Spencer the 2nd time. It was hard for me to give Pendred the 3rd round, but I felt like Spencer didn't do enough to negate the pressure.

2nd round Spencer was still landing stiffening strikes, and landed two hard ones after he got up from the 15 seconds he was on the ground with Cathal.

IMO, definite win for Spencer still. 30-27 makes my brain poop.

Mehh, did watch it without sound and had it 29-28 Spencer the 2nd time. It was hard for me to give Pendred the 3rd round, but I felt like Spencer didn't do enough to negate the pressure.

2nd round Spencer was still landing stiffening strikes, and landed two hard ones after he got up from the 15 seconds he was on the ground with Cathal.

IMO, definite win for Spencer still. 30-27 makes my brain poop.

Well you more or less proved my point. People think it was a blowout that Pendred got destroyed in. It was not. I did not score it 30-27. Originally I thought Pendred got destroyed and Spencer won 30-27, I was overly influenced because I was busy while watching so not paying full attention. Rewatched without sound, and thought Pendred won 29-28.

Well you more or less proved my point. People think it was a blowout that Pendred got destroyed in. It was not. I did not score it 30-27. Originally I thought Pendred got destroyed and Spencer won 30-27, I was overly influenced because I was busy while watching so not paying full attention. Rewatched without sound, and thought Pendred won 29-28.

I firmly agree that listening to Rogan/Goldie can throw viewers off, which is why i typically view fights considered robberies once again with the sound off ever since MM/Torres.

The best is there is no punishment, no investigation, no explaining himself. Judges gonna judge.

It doesn't matter that you can make some weak ass argument for 29-28 pendrad, fucking Crosby scored it 30-27. It's blatant incompetence or corruption. The worst part is no one will do anything about it. It's an embarrassment that judges get free passes for being terrible at their job. If I was that bad at a job I'd get fired.

I also thought Pendred was landing decent, if ugly, shots the entire time Rogan was criticizing his form.

I agree with your scoring of both fights.

Back