Social Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue Washington Post, reverses prior ruling

So do you actually have the standard you mention in the Greta threads or this different one in regards to Sandmann?

Certainly they are different cases. The kid already got a settlement from CNN. He is the Rosa Parks of the right.

I have always felt the people that were responsible for this thing from the beginning were whomever the adults that were supposed to be chaperoning that field trip. Where were the chaperones when all that non sense was going on? If that was my kid's school I would want an explanation of where the adults were.

Certainly they are different cases. The kid already got a settlement from CNN. He is the Rosa Parks of the right.

I have always felt the people that were responsible for this thing from the beginning were whomever the adults that were supposed to be chaperoning that field trip. Where were the chaperones when all that non sense was going on? If that was my kid's school I would want an explanation of where the adults were.
Translation- if its your side attacking a kid, then its OK.

So the other kids are suing cnn now
Good

He sued CNN and he won
“CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann,”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...settlement-from-cnn-after-275-million-lawsuit
And he's planning to sue
  1. The Washington Post
  2. The New York Times
  3. Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  4. The Guardian
  5. National Public Radio
  6. TMZ
  7. Atlantic Media Inc.
  8. Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  9. Diocese of Covington
  10. Diocese of Lexington
  11. Archdiocese of Louisville
  12. Diocese of Baltimore
  13. Ana Cabrera (CNN)
  14. Sara Sidner (CNN)
  15. Erin Burnett (CNN)
  16. S.E. Cupp (CNN)
  17. Elliot C. McLaughlin (CNN)
  18. Amanda Watts (CNN)
  19. Emanuella Grinberg (CNN)
  20. Michelle Boorstein (Washington Post)
  21. Cleve R. Wootson Jr. (Washington Post)
  22. Antonio Olivo (Washington Post)
  23. Joe Heim (Washington Post)
  24. Michael E. Miller (Washington Post)
  25. Eli Rosenberg (Washington Post)
  26. Isaac Stanley-Becker (Washington Post)
  27. Kristine Phillips (Washington Post)
  28. Sarah Mervosh (New York Times)
  29. Emily S. Rueb (New York Times)
  30. Maggie Haberman (New York Times)
  31. David Brooks (New York Times)
  32. Shannon Doyne
  33. Kurt Eichenwald
  34. Andrea Mitchell (NBC/MSNBC)
  35. Savannah Guthrie (NBC)
  36. Joy Reid (MSNBC)
  37. Chuck Todd (NBC)
  38. Noah Berlatsky
  39. Elisha Fieldstadt (NBC)
  40. Eun Kyung Kim
  41. HBO
  42. Bill Maher
  43. Warner Media
  44. Conde Nast
  45. GQ
  46. Heavy.com
  47. The Hill
  48. The Atlantic
  49. Bustle.com
  50. Ilhan Omar
  51. Elizabeth Warren
  52. Kathy Griffin
  53. Alyssa Milano
  54. Jim Carrey
Good. Any public figure/entity that had a hand in slandering this kid should be on the hook.

So the other kids are suing cnn now
Good
Yep. The ones in the video who received death threats, their parents had their jobs e-mailed and called and such. I hope they all take home huge settlements. And they will.

I love it. About time a media outlet is held accountable for purposely manipulating a story to push a BS narrative.

Lamestream Media getting their just deserts.

No. The person most responsible was Nathan Phillips for instigating the incident and then lying about it to the press.

I think it'll get thrown out because there's not much of a defamation or libel case to be made. Going on an anti abortion walkathon and getting poo pooed because you did nothing but wear a MAGA hat over your doofy face doesn't make a very good case in my view.

Just make sure you make a thread, or update this one when it amounts to nothing.

U.S.
The Wrap
Washington Post Settles Kentucky Student Nick Sandmann’s $250 Million Defamation Suit, Terms Undisclosed
The Washington Post has settled, for undisclosed terms, a $250 million lawsuit filed by Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student who had a viral encounter with a Native American activist last year at a protest at the Lincoln Memorial.“We are pleased that we have been able to reach a mutually agreeable resolution of the remaining claims in this lawsuit,” Kris Coratti, a spokesperson for the paper, said in a statement to TheWrap.On Twitter, Sandmann — who is now 18 years old — celebrated the settlement and said he had “more to do."

U.S.
The Wrap
Washington Post Settles Kentucky Student Nick Sandmann’s $250 Million Defamation Suit, Terms Undisclosed
The Washington Post has settled, for undisclosed terms, a $250 million lawsuit filed by Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student who had a viral encounter with a Native American activist last year at a protest at the Lincoln Memorial.“We are pleased that we have been able to reach a mutually agreeable resolution of the remaining claims in this lawsuit,” Kris Coratti, a spokesperson for the paper, said in a statement to TheWrap.On Twitter, Sandmann — who is now 18 years old — celebrated the settlement and said he had “more to do."

$$$$$$$ Cha ching! $$$$$$$

U.S.
The Wrap

Good. I hope he's set up for life. Score one for common sense. Finally, the media gets held accountable for their disastrous reporting. Reading back a few pages and, whew.... there are liberals on this board that are some seriously stupid shitbags.

LOL! Smirker kid, one of the great heroes of the right.

Here's one of your heroes.

c4be6960-3e56-4fc7-9d96-bff739437f63.jpg

Back