judaism, religion or race?

Jessica Alba. she would be my dream girl still, if she didn't get married & have kids.

dawson-crying-gif.gif

"How do you look Hispanic"? have you not been around Hispanic people?

I am hispanic living in a hispanic and i have friends that would pass for ghetto blacks and friends who could had been poster boys for nazi germany. And thats just one city in a huge ass landmass spanning from Baja from Patagonia.

So again, how does one looks hispanic?

I am hispanic living in a hispanic and i have friends that would pass for ghetto blacks and friends who could had been poster boys for nazi germany. And thats just one city in a huge ass landmass spanning from Baja from Patagonia.

So again, how does one looks hispanic?

latin-influence.jpg

3c2fb87a9bf11b7b2156394d98b84288.jpg

You sure like to argue some weird things, my friend.

You are factually incorrect to suggest that this analysis has been debunked by modern science because it originated in the 19th century. Quantum mechanics originated in the 19th century, are you suggesting that because of its age it is not a widely verified theory?

Mathematics and theorical physics are hard sciences that dont use the scientific method, comparing them to the state of natural sciences is pretty much a joke.

Modern genetic studies have completely and utterly verified the broad genetic distinctions between the races, in fact. Ask a forensic anthropologist: From the -very bones- of people, you can identify their race.

No, the multiregional origin of humans have been utterly debunked, so while you can draw direct distinctions between pretty far away groups like east asians and europeans, the differences become harder to identify as you start moving geographically.

For races to exist you would had need a multirregional origin along with isolationism, like what happened with island communities or australoids, not so clear with asians, europeans and to a lesser extent native americans and africans.

This is broadly in line with evolutionary theory which would suggest that different races will emerge in different environments over the thousands of years they have spent in those environments. We have the genetic studies that show just that, with hundreds of mutations common to the races that have such massive influence on basic morphology (skeletal, muscularature, skin, organs), intelligence, gestation and maturation, twinning, suspectibility to diseases, et cetera. In fact, it would be quite legitimate to go as far as to say that in most other animals, the races of mankind would be distinct species (albeit like many species that can produce fertile offspring with their immediate relations).

No we dont, we see gradual, clinal changes as you travel through the world, which means that changes were gradual and support the out of africa theory.

Whereas I will agree that Caucasoids are more closely related than Mongoloids, because the American Indian lineages split without posisbility of even remote intermixture for about 10,000 some years, whereas Caucasoids have been interbreeding at the periphery amongst themselves for quite some time, that doesn't deny that the Caucasoid peoples are distinct and that you can identify legitimate populations amongst them. The Irish and the Indians are both Caucasoids, but it is ridiculous to suggest that they aren't discernible. In fact, the best distinction between the Caucasoid race would be:

Indo-European/Indigeneous European
Semitic
Dravidian

You are using a linguistical classification and forcing it on genetics, things didnt happened as simple as that.

And the population exchange between the middle east and europe was pretty common until the rise of islam, had Islam not risen we would consider north africans and middle eastern folk as european.

The Negroid race, meanwhile, is not as genetically diverse as you would like to suggest. The lineages depart because they are most ancient, but autosomal DNA is fairly uniform across Sub-Saharan Africa. Even pygmies and Khoisians have interbred with Bantu enough to justify saying they all are one race, though clearly Pygmies and Khoisians are distinct, in part, from the Bantu. Many of the Negroid features are common amongst them, though.

Many features are common because of covergent evolution.

latin-influence.jpg

You sure like to argue some weird things, my friend

So hispanic = spanish? yet he is surprised that Jessica Alba has a lot of european blood? He doesnt knows Spain is in europe and largely of european ancestry?

The reason i ask is because hispanic ranges from this

1201-red-carpet-bledel1sm.jpg

To

yoel-romero-SSC.jpg

latin-influence.jpg

You sure like to argue some weird things, my friend.

Is there a difference between looking "Hispanic" and looking Southern European?

76ed75296c36588bd837fa530ff11c34.jpg

look at this motherfucker, he looks Hispanic & Arab even, but he's Greek.

Because most differences among races are either clinal or polymorphic, so its pretty hard to define a group that has had a lot of migration.

judaism is a religion.

jew is an ethnicity.

so its a ethnoreligious group.

jews as ppl share same religion, culture, traditions n history.

calling jews a race is a stretch.

it would be like calling irish a race.

So hispanic = spanish? yet he is surprised that Jessica Alba has a lot of european blood? He doesnt knows Spain is in europe and largely of european ancestry?

To

yoel-romero-SSC.jpg

The girl looks white, the guy looks black. Shocking.

To

yoel-romero-SSC.jpg

There is a difference from "coming from a majority Hispanic nation" to "being of Hispanic heritage" as we usually use the term in America.

I suppose the better term would be Mesitzo, which is a broad categorization of various heavily mixed race peoples from South and Central America.

Not a lot, why?

We don't have a "Hispanic" category here, I always thought it was a linguistic thing.
Southern Europeans and anyone that looks like them (including some Middle Eastern/Central Asians) are all just grouped together as "ethnic", "wogs" or whatever.

There is a difference from "coming from a majority Hispanic nation" to "being of Hispanic heritage" as we usually use the term in America.

I suppose the better term would be Mesitzo, which is a broad categorization of various heavily mixed race peoples from South and Central America.

And what difference is that again?

Its not like they are oddities. Plenty of german blood in argentina and african blood in cuba.

Maybe hispanic means central mexican?

Hispanic? Not at all. He looks very Greek, actually.

Could he pass for Middle Eastern? Sure. Which wouldn't be surprising, as the Middle East is filled with related Caucasoid people. Usually Semites don't look too similar to Greeks, though, although there is some overlap.

Would I mistake him for a North European Caucasoid? Probably not!

Last edited:
So Spain the mother country is not hispanic? How does that even works

You are aware how conquest works, right?

The Spanish conquered vast swathes of South and Central America. They then settled these lands, interbred with the locals, and brought in tons of African slaves, producing what Americans call Hispanic, but perhaps what would be best called Mesitzo populations.

There are populations which are not Mesitzo in these countries. There are people who are pure white, pure black, and pure American Indian. These are comparatively fewer in number.

But no, "Hispanic" does not generally refer to the Spanish homeland. Where the only sort of admixture of non-Indo Europeans/Indigenous Europeans would be a Moorish from the period of Islamic conquest.

Back