Judah vs Bradley anyone?

Thats how Zabs fights go. His opponent wether the early storm and gets the W. But its an intriguing fight thats nice to watch and Zab for sure has the potential to beat guys like Bradley, Alexander, Khan, Ortiz or Maidana. Id really like to see him in the mix and come on, what do you prefer? Bradley-Abregu or Bradley-Judah?

I'd rather see him fight alexander/khan/maidana at the moment but I wouldn't mind a Judah fight. I'm sure it'd be competitive

Those are bad examples since Pacquiao and Mayweather had been top fighters in lower weight classes who were on good winning streaks and building momentum - why wouldn't they have been have worthy of fights against top fighters at higher weight classes from the get go?

Couldn't have said it better myself. It seems Zab has always had 9 lives, and when his 9th life ran out at welterweight he knew that if he moved down to 140 he'd be given 9 more.

I don't think anyone at 140 should count Zab out, especially Bradley. Bradley sometimes gets sloppy and throws wide punches which Zab is fast enough to counter. If he can put Bradley down, I think he can put him away for good.

I don't think anyone at 140 should count Zab out, especially Bradley. Bradley sometimes gets sloppy and throws wide punches which Zab is fast enough to counter. If he can put Bradley down, I think he can put him away for good.

True, but when do you get the unstoppable Judah? He cums in spurts.

Cracky, my man, yous a hater. Timmy sends Zab back to the minor league for good if it happens.

Not trying to hate.. seriously.. I jsut dont think Bradley is that good. He fought a rough fight with a sub world class guy in his last fight... yes he won a lot of rounds, but imagine if the guy catching him over and over was Zab Judah instead of Abregu..

I don't think he could take it.

<---wants judah-maidana

very interested in this match up. Either Maidana get's boxed hard or Maidana knocks Judah into oblivion. This would be a good test of mental stamina for Judah. He could either turn out to be the same fighter or someone who's worked out his kinks and carries a lot of potential in the division.

I just watched the judah fight. God Damn he is fast. I didn't even see that uppercut. It took to the third replay before I even got a decent idea where it landed. Zab has his issues but a lack of talent sure ain't one of them.

Khant says he's fighting Bradley next.

Not that I believe him ;)

I'd rather see:

Khan vs. Bradley in November 2010
Alexander vs. Maidana in December 2010 (assuming both win in August)

and then the winners of both fights meet in March 2011. If Judah can clean up the division during this time than he would deserve a shot at the winner.

Khant says he's fighting Bradley next.

Not that I believe him ;)

Yeah, I don't either. Hr been saying for months that he wants to the winner of Diaz/Marquez and is going to Vegas to make them fight him and now he say He wants Bradley. I think he just talking shit.

Out of all fights at 140. I want Khan vs Ortiz more the any of them. I think both are on the Same level skill. I think it would be a classic boxing match.

Last edited:
Not trying to hate.. seriously.. I jsut dont think Bradley is that good. He fought a rough fight with a sub world class guy in his last fight... yes he won a lot of rounds, but imagine if the guy catching him over and over was Zab Judah instead of Abregu..

I don't think he could take it.

I totally agree. Abregu couldn't capitalize on Bradley's mistakes, whereas I think Zab has a really good mix of power and speed to make him pay.

Back