Judah vs Bradley anyone?

BoxingBuddha

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Both won this week. Judah is down to fight anyone. Bradley is "down" to fight anyone.

Judah by KO

Fights Alexander instead?

Bradley would beat Judah. Yes Judah look good on sat, but not good enough to get a shot at any of the top guy. At this point in his career he becomes a name for them and I don't want to see that. If he puts together a string of wins(3-4) then sure give him a shot.

Bradley right now beats Judah easy.

Can somebody explain to me what Zab has done to earn a shot at any of the top dogs at 140? He's fought one time in 6 years at that weight and it was against a career lightweight.

Give me a break.

what happened to judah vs d. alexander....all that talk for nothing or what

i would wanna see that then alexander vs bradley

This wouldn't be a bad idea for Bradley, actually. Zab is well known in the non-boxing community, and to have his name on your resume would bring him much needed marketability. Zab would also have yet another chance to salvage his career against a tremendous prospect in Bradley.

It'd draw some money and would be a good recognizable name on Bradley's record.

It's funny how Judah puts on a show against the caliber opponent the other night and suddenly so many limd!<ks are on the Judah hype-train again, acting like he's the Truth at 140.

No Bradley is only fighting the best now. Zab is not a top dog

Zab is probably not a top dog anymore, but he is a household name. This is what Bradley needs right now. Promoters won't have any more excuses to not put him in there with top competition by beating these household names. Shane would've been an even better fight for him but he's already tied up with Mora.

Judah is done against tougher opposition. Bradley by UD12.

Can somebody explain to me what Zab has done to earn a shot at any of the top dogs at 140? He's fought one time in 6 years at that weight and it was against a career lightweight.

Give me a break.

It doesn't matter... he is a star in the sport. What did Pac do to deserve a fight with DLH... what did Mayweather do to deserve to get a title shot at Castillo for his first fight at 140?

People that draw fans get shots.. Zab may not be a huge draw, but he is an exciting fighter and his name and potential is still recognized by most boxing fans.

That said, Zab would destroy Bradley

It doesn't matter... he is a star in the sport. What did Pac do to deserve a fight with DLH... what did Mayweather do to deserve to get a title shot at Castillo for his first fight at 140?

Those are bad examples since Pacquiao and Mayweather had been top fighters in lower weight classes who were on good winning streaks and building momentum - why wouldn't they have been have worthy of fights against top fighters at higher weight classes from the get go?

Those are bad examples since Pacquiao and Mayweather had been top fighters in lower weight classes who were on good winning streaks and building momentum - why wouldn't they have been have worthy of fights against top fighters at higher weight classes from the get go?

because the question was.. WHat has Zab done at 140 in the past 6 years? I gave an example of fighters that haven't done anything at a certain weight getting a shot based off of their name recognition.

If there is going to be a question, it should be: "what has Zab done in the past 6 years to warrant a shot at any of the big names?" instead of specifying a weight division...

On talent alone, Zab is the equal of anyone at 140. For that reason, he deserves a shot.

How bout the same reason Edison Miranda got a shot at Bute.

How bout the same reason Edison Miranda got a shot at Bute.

But there are other guys to fight at 140 besides Zab Judah, whereas Miranda was one of the most qualified 168 fighters not in the Super Six tournament despite losing his only notable fights in the class and beating up a trial horse since losing badly against Ward). Bute has done a pretty good job cleaning up the non-Super Six top dogs in the division (besides Brinkley & maybe Stieglitz.

Santa Cruz was built for Zab. Zab, from what he did show, looked great... Better use of jab, looking more physically fit in some time, but.... Cruz is still built for Zab.

Like Mosley looking like a million bucks against Margarito. More than likely, Zab's fight with Cruz is a mirage.

Not sure what Zab could do to Bradley at this point. He sure could put a hurting on Bradley, and in a bad way, but I could see Bradley weathering the storm and KOing Zab- whose been in quite a few brutal fights with some arguably much more elite competition.

Back