Juanma vs Vazquez Jr on 10/8

I really hope Juanma wins this one and can hang em up afterwards. He's always been a really exciting fighter to watch with an awesome right hook and had a really good career but took some beatings toward the end.

Boxing scene has a few articles about the fight and from the messages people are posting apparently these guys really don't like each other.

Lopez better start up a heavy cardio routine. Like today.
Lopez%20vs%20Vazquez.JPG

I really hope Juanma wins this one and can hang em up afterwards. He's always been a really exciting fighter to watch with an awesome right hook and had a really good career but took some beatings toward the end.

Boxing scene has a few articles about the fight and from the messages people are posting apparently these guys really don't like each other.
Yeah he seemed great early on when things were going his way. Once he saw some adversity though he totally imploded. I was shocked at him, and also Gamboa, just throwing all technique out the window and walking straight in winging shots for a KO. Hope he gets a payday and doesn't get hurt but he's probably better off retiring.

Back