Juan Urango vs Carlos Vilches plus Joe Greene Tonight on ESPN2

So you guys have now seen Peter Quillan and Joe Green fight in the same week. Who do you think is the better prospect?

I like Quillan better now, though I wonder about him not being able to take Echols out later in that fight where his legs looked just awful. Greene probably has the better chance of being a future champ, but I think he has some work to do. It's always tought to gage a fight taken on short notice-was he a little off b/c he wasn't ready for a southpaw? Or was he getting drawn in by the fans a bit too much?

I like Quillan better now, though I wonder about him not being able to take Echols out later in that fight where his legs looked just awful. Greene probably has the better chance of being a future champ, but I think he has some work to do. It's always tought to gage a fight taken on short notice-was he a little off b/c he wasn't ready for a southpaw? Or was he getting drawn in by the fans a bit too much?

It is hard to gage them both.
They won fights they should have won, but nothing that blew me away.
Not like when Taylor and Lacy were both starting to up their competition, back when they were still the young prospects. They didn't just beat guys they were supposed to beat, they marched through them.

david estrada schooled quiroz...

evangelista cotto in his corner is a good look too

This ESPN card was excellent. What a great night of fights.

Wow, that was some epic finishes for a Wednesday Night Fights card.

I just re-watched this fight and my eyes went like this :eek: when Urango landed that shot that almost decapitated Vilches. That was one scary as hell shot.

Back