Juan Manuel Lopez vs Bernabe Concepcion

I honestly didn't know that Lopez's punch was that Heavy that was impressive, Bernabe is only 22 hopefully he learns from this he's got the tools to make some noice he needs to shore up his footwork though.

...And stop throwing the same looping lead right to the body against a southpaw that can crack like Lopez. I couldn't believe how many times he threw that punch only to get countered with a heavy left each time.

Great fight. JML always impresses me. He is going to hurt Marquez. Yes Marquez has the exp. and skill to will, but JML is a beast with KO power in both hands. I think he hurts Marquez bad.

Did he impressed you vs Mtagwa too? Mtagwa is half the fighter Marquez is, so was Bernabe.

Did he impressed you vs Mtagwa too? Mtagwa is half the fighter Marquez is, so was Bernabe.

Yes and no. It was impressive that he won but it shouldnt have been such a hard night. I know that nobody he has fought has been on the level of R.Marquez but I think he is too young,big and strong for Marquez at this point. So when he beats Marquez and Chris John in dec. like there talking about will you be impressed.

Back