Juan Manuel Lopez vs Bernabe Concepcion

Lopez showcased Riduculous power, made it interesting by getting knocked down, but wow I didn't think he would dominate like that

was Comcepcion really out? I think that was a little early, but great fight while it lasted

damn that was a good fight, wish it went on a little longer, wanted to see a war.

Lopez looked great, and this is off subject but give some props to Gerry Penalosa, because Lopez nailed him with bombs, and he couldn't even knock him down, Freddie stopped that fight after the ninth because Gerry was not going to knock Juan Ma out and was way down in the cards.

Damn, JMM is just one of those fighters that looks both vulnerable and dangerous in the same round, same fight

Nice try man you guessed wrong. I thought he had a slim chance but Lopez was just to much

was Comcepcion really out? I think that was a little early, but great fight while it lasted

He wasn't out. I thought it was early either but Lopez would have caught him if it wasn't stopped. I didn't expect Lopez to go down, that was a surprised punch. I have Marquez if they were to fight.

Nice try man you guessed wrong. I thought he had a slim chance but Lopez was just to much

I honestly didn't know that Lopez's punch was that Heavy that was impressive, Bernabe is only 22 hopefully he learns from this he's got the tools to make some noice he needs to shore up his footwork though.

Lopez looked great, and this is off subject but give some props to Gerry Penalosa, because Lopez nailed him with bombs, and he couldn't even knock him down, Freddie stopped that fight after the ninth because Gerry was not going to knock Juan Ma out and was way down in the cards.

I don't think Gerry has ever been down before.

He wasn't out. I thought it was early either but Lopez would have caught him if it wasn't stopped. I didn't expect Lopez to go down, that was a surprised punch. I have Marquez if they were to fight.

Marquez will have the huge experiance advantage and you know he is a warrior, but I think Lopez has the kind of power that will shock him.

Marquez will have the huge experiance advantage and you know he is a warrior, but I think Lopez has the kind of power that will shock him.

Marquez has the experience to take advantage of missed right hook, JML leaves himself wide open when he misses his target.

You just cant get trigger happy against a guy like Rafa Marquz

I just think Marquez, with his precise punching ability will give Lopez major problem than anybody he had ever fought. I just hope Marquez still has something in him. It would be a great fight and I pick Marquez to TKO him late.

It was a pink blur....Exiting fight!

sry late...

Great fight. JML always impresses me. He is going to hurt Marquez. Yes Marquez has the exp. and skill to will, but JML is a beast with KO power in both hands. I think he hurts Marquez bad.

That was a good fight missed it last night because of work, wish it lasted longer.

JuanMa has some great power that's for sure but he has holes in his game just like Gamboa that he needs to plug.

And what's up with all that pink lol.

Marquez would have whooped JuanMa ass at his peak. But even though Marquez drained himself against vasquez, he still has enough to make the fight competitive. Very interesting fight and I still expect the veteran having enough to pull it out.

Gotta love a dude that gets up off the canvas and goes at it with renewed vigor.
Seeing Juan Manuel get up after Concepcion sat him down really speaks well for the young fighter.

(Of course, he shouldn't have been put down in the first place, but still, with his style, it's inevitable, and he showed some grit).

Juanma is a warrior. I watched his fight against Roger Matgwa live at the WAMU and couldn't believe how he was still throwing punches and moving after he was rocked so bad at the end of the 11th. Marquez and Lopez should put on a great war but I believe Juanma is to much for Marquez this late in his career even given his obvious defensive shortcomings. Round 1 of the fight Saturday registers as round of the year so far for me.

Just watched the fight. Good fight, I think Marquez beats JML though. Marquez has shown that he can take good shots and deliver them as well, and even though I think he's over the hill, I think he beats JML due to the fact that JML leaves himself way too open after his shots.

Back