Juan Adams: "An hour after i tweeted i was out of the ufc i got an offer for more money and a fight"

He's not UFC material. He just doesn't seem to have the aptitude IMO. No hate against him, I'd like to see him go to Bellator. But even there I don't see him lasting long

Other fighters are gonna want to know who’s offering more, they may want to jump ship

He's not UFC material. He just doesn't seem to have the aptitude IMO. No hate against him, I'd like to see him go to Bellator. But even there I don't see him lasting long

JT loved by all...

wide.jpg

Is ThatMMAGuy that bearded just bleed guy?

Not sure why he wants to stick with MMA. He seems to suck pretty bad at the top level.
If he goes to Bellator, he is just gonna be a punching bag. He didn't show anything in his last 3 fights that would make someone wanna pick him up and expect him to perform, did he?

heavyweight wrestlers generally have very average technique.

aren't they supposed to make up for it with being insanely strong and/or supremely athletic? i wonder how he did in wrestling and what kind of style he had? because i remember seeing Brock doing insane shit in his college days.
a8IZbnv.gif

Juan Adams is still young for the division he just turned 28 last month. He also just joined a legit camp he still has potential.

I like the guy and wish him success. I just wish he would work on his striking, striking defense and game planning. He should have been grapple funking Tafa from the opening bell, imo

He is absolutely awful.

#DanaWhiteShockedFace

B30E8E86-FD11-418D-8FDC-8AD990AFEEE7.jpeg

Good for him. Dude should have been gone after the Hardy fight.

That takedown attempt on Hardy was just embarrassing for a D-1 guy.
It’s like he half assed the takedown attempt and gave up straight away. I refuse to believe any wrestler worth his salt would just stay on his side holding on to a leg. You NEVER stay on your side or on your belly against the mat. You get your knees under you, never get flattened out.

Simple really, you fight! He obviously didn’t and game, set, match.

Goes to show we shouldn't feel sorry for awful fighters cut from the UFC. They tend to find work elsewhere very easily, because they now have the UFC branding on their resume. I doubt Adams is making MUCH more bank than he was in the UFC but he's probably been offered headliner status somewhere like LFA which pays okay.

Back