jt torres no gi top game dvd

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone seen this yet?

lots say jt p4p no gi has the best top pressure i havent seen him compete in years tbh. i mostly watched him when he was a purple and brown didnt follow his career into black. i remember him having issues his first few years as a black like all of lloyd irvins old guys, but i was always a fan of his.

he wasnt to fancy had strong fundamentals and put up a fast pace and love his he likes to knee cut still i rarely see guys doing knee cut passes today no gi a least besides lepri

anyone seen this yet?

lots say jt p4p no gi has the best top pressure i havent seen him compete in years tbh. i mostly watched him when he was a purple and brown didnt follow his career into black. i remember him having issues his first few years as a black like all of lloyd irvins old guys, but i was always a fan of his.

he wasnt to fancy had strong fundamentals and put up a fast pace and love his he likes to knee cut still i rarely see guys doing knee cut passes today no gi a least besides lepri

He's been wrecking everyone at ADCC. Dude's an animal.

I wish I could see more of his no gi matches without a subscription to Flo smh.

I wish I could see more of his no gi matches without a subscription to Flo smh.
i can see almost every match he has had from another site dont think i can pot here so pm me if u wana link

Part 1:

• Introduction
  • Opening Closed Guard
  • Wilson Pass
  • Ski open
  • 2 on 1 Open
  • Stepping into the HQ
  • Knee Cut
  • Serving the dish
  • Entering 3/4 mount
Part 2:

• Reverse weave pass
  • Trouble shooting reverse weave/knee cut
  • Wedge pass
  • Over under ‘long step’
  • Entry to over under HQ 2
  • ‘Cut the corner’
  • 2 on 1 to ‘the shelf’
  • 2 on 1 to Darce
Part 3:

• Passing Single Leg X
  • Peel foot off hip Flamingo
  • Stuff the knee
  • Pummel & Pull
  • Dealing w/ the underhook
  • Tip Toe Pass
  • 3/4 mount pass
  • Sit across pass
  • Rolling kimura pass
  • Step over into saddle back 2 knee cut
  • Shin Cut
  • Knee shield to knee cut
  • Windshield Wipe
  • Chin Strap Pass
  • Long Step
Part 4:

• Kimura
  • Triangle
  • Monoplata
  • Spinning Armbar
  • Flying triangle
  • Head & arm
  • Head & arm to triangle
  • Head & arm to armbar
  • Step up armbar
  • Flying armbar
  • Armbar switch
  • Outro

Just picked this up.

IMO good instructional, but thought that it couldve been a little more thorough. I think Lachlan's instructionals have set the bar pretty high for me.

Would've liked to see troubleshooting/counters/common mistakes etc.

Just picked this up.

IMO good instructional, but thought that it couldve been a little more thorough. I think Lachlan's instructionals have set the bar pretty high for me.

Would've liked to see troubleshooting/counters/common mistakes etc.

i know this woulds crazy but i feel giles give sus way to much lol

i generally like to work systems with no more than 4 primary attacks like my hg game is single elg is first move if they whizzer hard under cut base they stop whizzzering hit the back or try to leg lock. thats basically the leite style of hg with a few techniques to deal with them trying to pass and dealing with the cross face and back step

i get a bit clustered when i see 200 techniques in a dvd based just off 1 position lol prob due to my add

Back