JRE: The man who busted Lance Armstrong and took down BALCO is here...

This might as well have read "I'm an ignorant dipshit"

Why? Rogan's drug use is well known and his opinions and commentary are strongly biased, subjective and based on personal preferences rather than objective facts.

You're an ignorant nut hugger imo. A Rogan nuthugger. *shudders*

Meh Armstrong is old news. What i really want to know is what he has to say about Froome and Team Sky as whole. Those guys are putting Armstrong to shame.

This was the third straight season dominating in cycling and beating records with 2 guys (Wiggins and Froome) that until their mid 20's were irrelevant at top level cycling. And so far there are no rumours of hidden positives nor any people snitching. 3 years inside Armstrong's reign of terror, any people with some actual knowledge of cycling knew about a few positive testes hidden by the UCI and there already a few ex team mates talking out about Armstrong (Frankie Andreu being the first)

Why? Rogan's drug use is well known and his opinions and commentary are strongly biased, subjective and based on personal preferences rather than objective facts.

You're an ignorant nut hugger imo. A Rogan nuthugger. *shudders*

Drugs are not bad or good they are they are just drugs.

All commentators have personal biases.

You sound like you could use some drugs.

@36:00 of that video - Full training camp Weidman.
eh, he can just still use IV

Meh Armstrong is old news. What i really want to know is what he has to say about Froome and Team Sky as whole. Those guys are putting Armstrong to shame.

This was the third straight season dominating in cycling and beating records with 2 guys (Wiggins and Froome) that until their mid 20's were irrelevant at top level cycling. And so far there are no rumours of hidden positives nor any people snitching. 3 years inside Armstrong's reign of terror, any people with some actual knowledge of cycling knew about a few positive testes hidden by the UCI and there already a few ex team mates talking out about Armstrong (Frankie Andreu being the first)

nice that theyre bypassing tests then

It drives me nuts when Joe over-talks his guests. I swear, almost every podcast is 60-80% Joe talking and cutting off his guests. Dude loves to hear himself talk, that's why I don't listen to his podcasts as much anymore.

I'm a big fan of the podcast when he has good guests, but this is true for the most part. The funniest part is he has chastised Bryan Callen for doing the same thing, it was the ultimate black kettle scenario.

I've watched half an hour so far.

I think, Novitzky did a good job defending himself against Rogan at the start when he was talking about the importance of the investment in the baseball case and the fact that the big players are a role model for hundreds of thousands of high school kids.

He let himself down when he was defending the IV ban. His arguement that oral rehydration is superior holds little weight considering he was talking about minor rehydration.

I'm a big fan of the podcast when he has good guests, but this is true for the most part. The funniest part is he has chastised Bryan Callen for doing the same thing, it was the ultimate black kettle scenario.

Callen is a little different he literally just starts talking over you. Joe well interrupt and then be like oh sorry finish and the guest will be like no go ahead. Callen just says fuck it and starts talking until you shut the fuck up.

I've watched half an hour so far.

I think, Novitzky did a good job defending himself against Rogan at the start when he was talking about the importance of the investment in the baseball case and the fact that the big players are a role model for hundreds of thousands of high school kids.

He let himself down when he was defending the IV ban. His arguement that oral rehydration is superior holds little weight considering he was talking about minor rehydration.

Neither argument holds water with me.

Highschool athletes have been and continue to use PEDs.

If he really cared about the kids he would be more concerned they are getting the drugs off the black market which is extremely dangerous.

You can't stop drugs the best you can do is control, regulate, and educate.

Giving black markets complete control of a commodity is the worst thing you can do.

Back