JRE Podcast - Is This the Best Episode?

I don’t know. I stopped listening to his podcast years ago.

I still remember when I discovered that podcast back in 2012, at the time I thought it was absolutely awesome, now it just seems like he’s done so many and recycles the same guests so it sort of gets old.

My favorites were the early ones with some of the regular guests, graham Hancock, Steven rinella, Anthony Bourdain, eddy bravo, Cameron hanes etc.

The best one is when the intervention episode with Brendan Schaub. Because it was someone who gives a shit about someone telling them the honest truth and it ended up being the best/worst thing that ever happened to Brendan because it was an all time low for him but from it, it spurred his success in the entertainment business.

Last edited:
I still remember when I discovered that podcast back in 2012, at the time I thought it was absolutely awesome, now it just seems like he’s done so many and recycles the same guests so it sort of gets old.

My favorites were the early ones with some of the regular guests, graham Hancock, Steven rinella, Anthony Bourdain, eddy bravo, Cameron hanes etc.

Yeah that's annoying when he has his comedian friends on except Joey Diaz, the rest of the guys they end up talking about the inner workings of comedy shows, which isn't entertaining. That Jordan Peterson guy is on his show like once every month, tired of hearing about his shit.

Recently enjoyed the one with Chuck Palahniuk.

The best one is when the intervention episode with Brendan Schaub. Because it was someone who gives a shit about someone telling them the honest truth and it ended up being the best/worst thing that ever happened to Brendan because it was an all time low from him but from it, it spurred his success in the entertainment business.

How dumb. That was like 3 minutes of an otherwise boring 3 hour podcast then for the next 6 months we had to listen to Schaub just saying exactly what Rogan told him every time he was on the podcast.

Man I used to listen the fuck out of that podcast, for the 7 years I lived overseas I commuted on foot so I’d walk a minimum of 2.5 hours a day and just listen to rogan.

If what you meant to say was “ Jordan Peterson has been on JRE 4 times in 2 years”, you’d have been correct.

That Jordan Peterson guy is on his show like once every month, tired of hearing about his shit.

Yeah that's annoying when he has his comedian friends on except Joey Diaz, the rest of the guys they end up talking about the inner workings of comedy shows, which isn't entertaining. That Jordan Peterson guy is on his show like once every month, tired of hearing about his shit.

Diaz is the fat fuck who sounds like some Eyetalian mobster ?

That guy is absolutely unbarable.

The recent Donald Cerrone one was pretty awesome.

Never thought I would sour on JR...but he is turning into a sell out...two faced and just in it for popular opinion...

The best one is when the intervention episode with Brendan Schaub. Because it was someone who gives a shit about someone telling them the honest truth and it ended up being the best/worst thing that ever happened to Brendan because it was an all time low from him but from it, it spurred his success in the entertainment business.
Thats what hooked me.

Joe has only gotten better with age but it's not the kind of podcast it listen to the whole thing through. I go to YouTube where different accounts portion out conversations on one topic or another.

The one good thing is about the introduction to other people I find really interesting, I've been going through Rhonda Patrick's podcast since JRE introduced me to her

J62xCO4.jpg

I tell you what I miss is the beyond loaded Icehouse Chronicles episodes, on Friday night or whatever. It would be some combination of Rogan,Diaz,Segura,Burr, Ari,Bert,Brody,Stanhope,Redban,Earl Skakel, Dean Delray, Doug Benson, Don Barris, Dom Irerra, and some lesser knowns mixed in. They would just riff and shoot the shit for a couple hours, while waiting for their turn to go onstage at the Icehouse.

Back