JRE LIVE: right now with Mike Tyson

Has Joe asked him about his back, yet?

Can't wait to watch thith

you want to hug everyone when you're high?

whack ass bud.

What would you say?

I would remind him about those early days back when he was fighting every two weeks or so & the trouble that his people had in finding opponents willing to fight him. I only got to experience a bit of it because I was fighting pro myself at the time so I was busy. I only worked the Reggie Gross fight because I was a sparring partner for Hector Camacho at the time ( his fight with "Chapo" Rosario was the main event that night ) & I was supposed to fight on the undercard but my opponent failed his eye exam.

man you could feel tyson smelling blood and getting fired up again when rogan was describing his prime, hes fighting those feelings still

Watching. Kinda tough to listen to Mike speak...still cool though.

I would remind him about those early days back when he was fighting every two weeks or so & the trouble that his people had in finding opponents willing to fight him. I only got to experience a bit of it because I was fighting pro myself at the time so I was busy. I only worked the Reggie Gross fight because I was a sparring partner for Hector Camacho at the time ( his fight with "Chapo" Rosario was the main event that night ) & I was supposed to fight on the undercard but my opponent failed his eye exam.

I bet he'd legit think this is cool to hear something like this from a caller. Would definitely make him reminisce a little.

Hey, Mike's living in Newport Beach now. My fiance was living there when I met her back in 2017.
Yeah, if he wants to be in a nice chill area that's the place for him to be.

tyson doesnt really want to talk about his boxing days anymore which makes interviews difficult. the best part was probably when he was talking about old fighters he used to watch and the ones he liked.

Im listening to jre mma with schuab from a few days ago. Hes talking about global warming and forest fires.

Does he realize its an mma show?

Such a smart guy each time Joe talked about Mike and it came to a chance to boast Mike switched it to another topic

Mike Tyson was created and brought up to be an animal.A straight up killer. They installed a vicious mindset in a young man who was in incredible physical specimen on top of that. Scary scary dude - and Old Mike hates that dude, he doeasnt love or feel pride in anything he did back then, he's watching his carreer with shame almost.

He was all about ego, about being the gratest, the strongest, the biggest - a god, more then a man. Now he justs wants peace and be a kind person.
But he knows he is made to kill, to destroy, to obliterate other humans with bare hands, and he knows if he does it in training only it will all came back. That violence, that "i wanna eat your children" mentality. That was not fake, that was him.

He's kinda lika a Vulcan, controls and supresses that side of himself cause he knows he is not ordinary, not like other people. It would consume and destroy him and his life. He was a rapist, violence embodied.

He was not in there to outbox you. He was there to hurt you. Every punch thrown with bad intentions. And he had mad skilz. Obssesd with boxing and tehnique. Perfect storm.

But with years he started to hate that madman, that violent savage, he wanted love, kindness, family and piece. Not being in prison, psych wards and a wild fornicator.

I wish him all the best and hopes he finds peace he is looking for.

Back