JRE: A story involving BJ Penn, 40Gs, and a dead hooker

Joe Rogan has told some pretty crazy fighter stories on JRE. I remember him telling a crazy story involving some kind of orgy (?) and an monster wrestler whom he didn't name, but I'm pretty sure is Mark Coleman. Can't remember which episode.
I think that was mark Coleman and a brothel

29ei3ow.jpg

I bet it was this mf'er
isnt that Mickey avalon?
496be45394e74483b9b71ea27e4d4d87

It is the heavies, dude. Don't know wtf you're gonna find in here.

My urge to mate is waxing; I heard that pro-fighters hang out here so I'm trying to bag myself a Makwan or a Rin.

What there not to get?

It was clear that BJ should have won that fight, in light of this dead hooker revelation I will be setting up a petition to see the result changed to a no contest.

BJ came into that fight motivated, probably trained properly for the first time in his life and someone...(i am not making accusation against GSP, his team or his fans) left a hooker outside his hotel room to distract him from the fight.
100% agree.

there's an old video of BJ in the back seat of a car high AF rapping to Ja rule. Anyone know where this video is at? Cant find it on youtube

David Choe is a crazy fucking wildman. His Thumbs Up series where he hitchhikes across america and a later season in fucking china without knowing a word of chinese is one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen. I like it better than his art TBH.

great stuff

Yeah..... no way was the guy in the story Mark Coleman. Joe imitated the dude with a southern accent and Coleman doesn't have a southern accent.
Yeah its Coleman he's talking about, he has a mid western accent with that deep voice. Its not Don Frye, he wasnt beast like Coleman

Back