JRE: A story involving BJ Penn, 40Gs, and a dead hooker

Are you talking about the alleged sexual assault?
Is there other scummy stuff (please don't say "did coke")
He beat the shit out of his friend in a hotel. No doubt about that one. That's a scumbag move unless he got hit first.

Not sure if you're trying to be funny or ironic, but both failed. It was just a funny BJ Penn story, not implying anything like that what so ever.

Text only formats aren't your forte, huh?

Motivated, alive and well sex worker BJ would mop the floor with GSP, its basically a fact at this point.

Agree to an extent, though it really depends on which gsp shows up?

Post acl surgery gsp, pre Serra gsp, rested gsp...?

Agree to an extent, though it really depends on which gsp shows up?

Post acl surgery gsp, pre Serra gsp, rested gsp...?

Or GGSP, I am not going to say what that extra G stands for or i'll get banned again.

In fact no more discussing Penn for me today...My tin foil hat is going into the safe until tomorrow.

Or GGSP, I am not going to say what that extra G stands for or i'll get banned again.

In fact no more discussing Penn for me today...My tin foil hat is going into the safe until tomorrow.

Sometimes after a heavy night of drinking, I'll head down the block to this great little Greasy SPoon for peameal bacon sandwiches.

images

"There was a dead hooker in front of my room" is now my favorite excuse.

Perhaps maxed out his motivation...before the fight?

JRE Episode #317:
David Choe is a friend of the owner of the clothing company RVCA, a longtime sponsor of BJ Penn, was asked to make a trip on March of 2006 for UFC 58 in Las Vegas, to do two things:

1. Deliver a pair of RVCA walk-out pants to BJ

2. Place a $40,000 bet on BJ to win the fight (vs Georges St-Pierre)

The story as Choe tells it, is that the night of the weigh-ins (the day before the fight), a man in the hotel room next to BJ's (the guy wasn't associated with BJ's team in anyway, the best that I can gather) had strangled a 21 year-old hooker, and left her dead body in the hallway... right in front of BJ's room. "Even though they knew he (BJ) didn't do it, they took him in for questioning, that day" he added.

Choe goes on to say that he called his buddy to ask if he still wanted to place to the bet on BJ winning the fight, because he "might be a little fucked up".

He placed the bet anyway, and BJ went on to lose the decision.

How's that fro a pre-fight day distraction?

Joe Rogan has told some pretty crazy fighter stories on JRE. I remember him telling a crazy story involving some kind of orgy (?) and an monster wrestler whom he didn't name, but I'm pretty sure is Mark Coleman. Can't remember which episode.
Yeah..... no way was the guy in the story Mark Coleman. Joe imitated the dude with a southern accent and Coleman doesn't have a southern accent.

Joe Rogan has told some pretty crazy fighter stories on JRE. I remember him telling a crazy story involving some kind of orgy (?) and an monster wrestler whom he didn't name, but I'm pretty sure is Mark Coleman. Can't remember which episode.

Was that the story that sqrl33 posted it a bit down from your post ?

Yeah..... no way was the guy in the story Mark Coleman. Joe imitated the dude with a southern accent and Coleman doesn't have a southern accent.

I don't know man I could kinda feel that he was talking about Coleman from the way Joe said it.

Back