JRE #1408 , Borderland Beat reaction

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

/2020/01/ed-calderon-former-mexican-cop-on-joe.html

ChivisJanuary 9, 2020 at 6:59 PM
After viewing the entire podcast I took it down from our twitter feed. Too many huge errors of fact and speculations were not identified as such. :( mata zetas, los zetas, autodefensas etc etc etc...I wonder if someone checked this guy out? where did he work? how long? what capacity? and so forth. For me it was disappointing.

Are other podcasts from Rogan like this?

ChivisJanuary 10, 2020 at 8:23 AM
It was pretty bad. Inaccurate. Incomplete. This is not about Rogan, I have seen one other of his podcasts and it was excellent, his interview with Grillo.

But---Oh Boy, have to keep it real. People can judge for themselves but I feel better giving my dos centavos.

Last edited:
ChivisJanuary 10, 2020 at 8:37 AM
Matazetas for one, it was CJNG who technically worked as enforcers for sinaloa but were not cds they were and always were cjng. In fact when chapo discovered the people in Boca del Rio were innocents that fractured the relationship between cjng and cds.

michoacan AD, it was all about the Chinese? WTF? I almost fell out of my chair. he was confusionismo AD groups.

his characterization of zetas

the arrest of ovidio

etc etc etc

the most outlandish thing he said was a dangerous prediction of "Boots on the ground in 5 years" this gives fodder to the far far right wing nutjobs who think the solution to mexico is to destroy the country. Look I am a conservative. I am talking the fanatical, uncompromising, far-out, extremists, which are found in all political parties. Go to Breitbart and click on a post of Mexican cartels and read the racist comments. I am talking about those people.
ChivisJanuary 10, 2020 at 5:57 PM
He remains wrong. and dangerous in some of his implications.
I am saying when was he a police? for how long? a municipal police in mexico is NADA, and 100 percent in collusion with cartels in every border plaza--my pint is what is the explanation for his inaccuracies?

Are you gonna tell us what this is about? Give your thoughts? Time stamp a specific discussion? Or are we all supposed to watch 3 hours of a conversation before we post?

The guy talked about beating Borderlands, Rogan called him a liar, then found out, its easy to be any of the Borderlands games.

He’s one of those “tactical” guys that sells the same crap as all the other “tactical” dudes.

I don’t get it ? Who’s chivas ? It’s down on who’s twitter . What’s this thread about

Yeah I watched the podcast I wouldn’t trust a word he says. He seems retarded honestly.

Joes got to feel like shit, wasting his time with this bull shitter
I hate when liars fool me
Happens to the best of us

So because some twitter account (who are also probably trying to get famous) said this you guys believe it?

How do you know Eds not the real deal and these other guys are fake?

The guy talked about beating Borderlands, Rogan called him a liar, then found out, its easy to be any of the Borderlands games.
If he can battle through the boredom to complete Borderlands 3 then he truly is the hero we need

So because some twitter account (who are also probably trying to get famous) said this you guys believe it?

How do you know Eds not the real deal and these other guys are fake?
chivis is a contributor for borderland beat

Oh, video game. I like Ed’s episodes because he has good information about cartels. Don’t care what video games he plays.

I just finished this podcast. I don’t think they talked about video games though. Seemed like a good show to me. I don’t know what this thread is about?

Back