JRE #1153 - Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone kid)

Damn I was hoping it would be good. Sounds like Joe shit the bed

I made it up until 22:00 when Rogan decided to be Mr. Know-It-All and talk about Stanford peer reviewed papers on the human gut microbiome.

I don't think I'll be watching any more of this. What a fucking asshole at times Joe is.
Rogan has turned into a meme if you read the comments section.

it was a good interview
culkin seems like a really nice guy

It's kind of a shame there seemed to be things Joe wasn't allowed to mention:

• Friendship with Michael Jackson
  • Overcoming his addictions
  • More on what it was like growing up in Hollywood
  • General showbiz stories
Reminds me of when Mel Gibson was on and all they talked about was stem cells.

it did seem 'limited' but nowhere near the same degree as Mel Gibson and that doctor when they were on

I had to give up on this one when the first 25 minutes was dominated by Joe Bro Science. Very annoying. He's autistic as fuck whenever health stuff comes up.

I had to give up on this one when the first 25 minutes was dominated by Joe Bro Science. Very annoying. He's autistic as fuck whenever health stuff comes up.
the crazy part is despite that, ol Young Jamie always knows exactly what he's referring too and pulls that study up w/ the quickness

Granted he could just be really adept at googling

I thought this podcast was pretty boring. Wanted some more interesting topics of discussion.

I remember towards the end of his child acting career he started getting a really awful accent, sort of like Sylvester Stallone. I'm glad that didn't stick around.

Did they talk about Robot Chicken and his brother's acting career?

Dude was high as fuck, no one got that?

Dude was high as fuck, no one got that?

Yeah he looked too ''hyper'', like he was on adderall or something, I mean I have never taken adderall but as far as I understand he makes people talk in that hyper stimulated way; I think that's also why Joe Rogan was a bit leery of the guy, he can tell when people on his podcast are on adderall ahah.

Rogan has turned into a meme if you read the comments section.
AOfEIWG_d.jpg

I finally watched this episode. Culkin came off pretty well, he was funny and talkative.

Joe really didnt do very well. You could tell Culkin is a lot smarter than Joe and he struggled to get some pretty basic jokes.

Culkin made a joke about how he was hoping they would have took the stethoscope out of his ass and put it in his mouth (obviously a joke).

Joe looks all confused with a frown and says...."Why?"

Seriously Joe? How are you a comedian?

In another instance Culkin makes a joke about how Joe called himself bold.

Joe all angry faced "it was a joke dude".

Facepalm.

It just seemed like Joe didnt know what to say. Youre talking to Maccauley Culkin dude I dont care about the gut microbiome right now.

Overall not a bad podcast but could have been so much better with a better host

He also cut the interview short l, it was like less than 2 hours but his regular guests go much longer

Last edited:
Did they talk about Robot Chicken and his brother's acting career?
They didn’t talk about anything interesting. All fluff.

Back