JRE #1153 - Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone kid)

He lives in my best friend’s building in Brooklyn. Occasionally he has insane parties there and the outfits people wear are, well, shocking at times. And I live in San Francisco.

What kind of shocking?

Was anybody else half expecting joe Pesci and Daniel stern to come in there and beat the shit out of Macaulay Culkin?

Watched a small bit and he seemed like an interesting guest. Will probably check it out later.

When I first started watching it, I was cringing watching him play that flamboyant character but as the movie went on he completely sucked me into the role and made me believe it. Great movie indeed
That's very cool and interesting that you felt that way because Michael Alig is a cringy flamboyant psycho yet super intriguing at the same time. Culkin did an excellent job imo.

Thanks for clarifying that it was the Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone and not another one.

Thanks for clarifying that it was the Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone and not another one.

giphy.gif

He lives in my best friend’s building in Brooklyn. Occasionally he has insane parties there and the outfits people wear are, well, shocking at times. And I live in San Francisco.
Maybe you don't actually live in San Francisco.

Was a little disappointed. Sorta felt like Rogan might've been struggling to navigate around off-limit topics throughout the interview. If that wasn't the case, Rogan blew it, and turned what could've been an interesting discussion with an interesting guest into one of his chit-chat-with-a-buddy-about-random-shit sessions. Nothing about his past, or Michael Jackson, or Hollywood pedophilia, etc.

Was a little disappointed. Sorta felt like Rogan might've been struggling to navigate around off-limit topics throughout the interview. If that wasn't the case, Rogan blew it, and turned what could've been an interesting discussion with an interesting guest into one of his chit-chat-with-a-buddy-about-random-shit sessions. Nothing about his past, or Michael Jackson, or Hollywood pedophilia, etc.

I guess Rogan was being respectful, or maybe MC requested not to talk about it because that is highly sensitive and personal. Haven't watched this one yet, but based on your description, the same thing happened with Jay Leno. Barely a single peep about the Tonight Show. No mention of Letterman or Conan.

I've got 30 more minutes to finish off but I'm liking it. He seems like a whacky guy but that's cool.

Also, his girlfriend (after a google) is hot.

I've got 30 more minutes to finish off but I'm liking it. He seems like a whacky guy but that's cool.

Also, his girlfriend (after a google) is hot.
he has a track record for hot girlfriends he also dated brenda song.

I made it up until 22:00 when Rogan decided to be Mr. Know-It-All and talk about Stanford peer reviewed papers on the human gut microbiome.

I don't think I'll be watching any more of this. What a fucking asshole at times Joe is.

What kind of shocking?

Like people with all fishnet outfits, astronaut boots, a tiny leather thong with a feathered butt plug sticking out, and a giant custom horse mask.

I guess Rogan was being respectful, or maybe MC requested not to talk about it because that is highly sensitive and personal. Haven't watched this one yet, but based on your description, the same thing happened with Jay Leno. Barely a single peep about the Tonight Show. No mention of Letterman or Conan.
Lotta this. Felt really vanilla and just skimming the surface.i really thought we’d get a good insight into child acting and the issues he had with his parents. Not even a good Home Alone story.

Lotta this. Felt really vanilla and just skimming the surface.i really thought we’d get a good insight into child acting and the issues he had with his parents. Not even a good Home Alone story.

I figured it would be this way. People don't like it when celebrities do this but honestly what do you expect? These are real people with real issues. How many times would you want to talk about Michael Jackson and child molestation before you say ok enough?

I figured it would be this way. People don't like it when celebrities do this but honestly what do you expect? These are real people with real issues. How many times would you want to talk about Michael Jackson and child molestation before you say ok enough?
Well I wasn't expecting that level. That's deeply personal. I guess Big Joe figured that this dude has been asked about Home Alone in every interview for 30 years so I'm gonna cut him a break.

Well I wasn't expecting that level. That's deeply personal. I guess Big Joe figured that this dude has been asked about Home Alone in every interview for 30 years so I'm gonna cut him a break.

I mean they did delve into the child acting stuff a bit but nothing that was controversial just basic kid acting stuff.

Back