JRE #1153 - Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone kid)

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Can't watch because I'm at work. I'll try to watch and give updates later when I get home.

Macaulay-Culkin-Before-Now.jpg

Party Monster is a great movie

Really good interview

Macaulay is actually pretty down to earth

that kid got so molested when he was a kid actor it obviously fucked him up for life

I'm been listening to it and its a pretty good JRE episode.

For an actor, that dude really has a hard time not saying "like" every other word.

i was always under the impression his parents jacked a significant portion of his money (i thought he like 'divorced himself' or emancipated minor or some ish)......but not according to that podcast.

Dude does seem surprisingly humble and down to earth considering how big he was

he was a straight up lil G in the Good Son. I mean compare that to Richie Rich or the Pagemaster ffs, dude had some serious talent

David Spade had a bit back in the 90s. He told Macauly Culkin to enjoy it while he was on top because David Spade age 10 looked exactly like him.

I liked the interview, I listened to it expecting to hear a wacko, especially with how rough the guy looked in the past. That being said, he seemed to be pretty chill and a good humored guy. I'm hoping Rogan has him back, and they can just shoot the shit and he can tell crazy stories about his life.

I thought it was an awkward interview and joe seemed like he just wasn’t feeling it
I noticed they spoke very little about any of his issues growing up, makes me wonder if Mac had anything to do with that and if joe was irked

i thought he was gonna ask him how his interaction was w/ Trump during Home Alone 2 (brief scene i know)

Sounds interesting. People hate on him for whatever reason, but JRE is great and he has a lot of awesome guests. That's how I found out about Sam Harris

Was a really good episode. Guy is weird as hell, yet seems like someone that would be pretty cool to hang out with

Party Monster is a great movie

When I first started watching it, I was cringing watching him play that flamboyant character but as the movie went on he completely sucked me into the role and made me believe it. Great movie indeed

I listened to it live and was disappointed when Joe cut it short.

He lives in my best friend’s building in Brooklyn. Occasionally he has insane parties there and the outfits people wear are, well, shocking at times. And I live in San Francisco.

Back