Joy Behar (The View) Praises a White Supremacist For Withdrawing His Support for Trump

The problem with our MSM is that most of them are owned by giant conglomerates. The reason why this is a real issue is that they can be completely Left Wing partisan hacks and their is no stock holder penalty. What they bring in revenue wise is a fraction of what Disney, Westinghouse, GE, etc... bring in as a company. There is no real accountability. They can produce garbage, like CNN, and never change.

Just one example, CNN's rating are absolute trash. They could be fixed in a month's time by firing losers like Selter, Lemon, Cuomo and replacing them with a Ben Shapiro, Jimmy Dore, or Larry Elder, but that will never happen, because they do not answer for their bad performance.

None of these tv hosts on the left believe anything that they say on television broadcasts.

They are merely following a production game plan and acting it up to make it convincing for the viewer. They are paid these high salaries for their acting skills and their ability to convince the viewer of their corporate directive. Colbert, Stewart, Madow, Hannity, Kimmel, The View, The Real...all these PROGRAMS are designed to formulate a certain thought process in the end viewer.

Americans need to stop taking their thinking cues from television broadcasts.

It’s rather shocking to mock the left for having no principles when the evangelical vote was overwhelmingly pro-Trump.

I don’t know why people are shocked that people trying to consolidate power make alliances with less desirable groups.

It’s a political thing, not a leftist or right wing attitude.

Huh...

The TDS is so bad these days the “ladies” on “the view” were applauding a supposed icon for actual white supremacist....people they supposedly hate? Nothing surprises me anymore. Go ahead crazy lady get your orange man out of your system. She’s entertaining I’ll at least give her that

lol

"Now here's a white supremacist we can all get on board with. Impeach foaty fi!"

The problem with our MSM is that most of them are owned by giant conglomerates. The reason why this is a real issue is that they can be completely Left Wing partisan hacks and their is no stock holder penalty. What they bring in revenue wise is a fraction of what Disney, Westinghouse, GE, etc... bring in as a company. There is no real accountability. They can produce garbage, like CNN, and never change.

Just one example, CNN's rating are absolute trash. They could be fixed in a month's time by firing losers like Selter, Lemon, Cuomo and replacing them with a Ben Shapiro, Jimmy Dore, or Larry Elder, but that will never happen, because they do not answer for their bad performance.
Lol Ben Shapiro. They would have to get him a tiny desk so he can see over it.

OP is saying Joy Behar is a left wing elite?
Nobody takes Joy Bahar or anyone from the View seriously. The only two worthy of political commentary are Abby and Meghan McCain, and I disagree with them and Meghan is annoying
She is a mouthpiece of the "elites" as many people in the media are.

Imagine caring so much about what Joy Behar said that you had to start a thread. The only time I have ever hear or seen clips from the View, they were posted by someone on the right in the Political section of a karate forum.
Unless you have boobs and a vagina why would you watch The View.
If it was only Joy Behar who was this fucked up on the left, I would agree with you. That far from reality though.
<{cruzshake}>

She is a mouthpiece of the "elites" as many people in the media are.
She's a comedian, not a political analyst.
Ann Coulter is more a mouthpiece of the right than Joy fucking Bahar is of the left

She's a comedian, not a political analyst.
Ann Coulter is more a mouthpiece of the right than Joy fucking Bahar is of the left
They are all mouthpieces. She doesn't have to be a "political analyst" to influence the massive numbers of people who watch her absurd show.

I feel so sorry for losers like Spencer. seriously - how frustrating must it be for him to be powerless against other races, as they thrive & prosper? inferiority complex to the max.

Spencer is not a white supremacist tho. He does not think white people are superior at all. He just wants them to have the ability to have an ethnostate, like Israel, and control their fate. I don't agree with him, and Joy Bear has severe TDS as evidenced by this, just correcting the word 'white supremacist;' gets thrown around a lot, same with 'Neo Nazi" and it does not make sense. White separatist? Maybe. Troll? Yes. White nationalist? Yes, but not a supremacist.

This just goes to show you that the "elites" on the left will align themselves with anyone (including terrorists or hate groups) if it suits their agenda to regain power. They have no boundaries and no real code of ethics. Anything is fair game to regain power.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joy-b...ionalists-are-turning-on-trump-over-soleimani

well, trump likes black and jews too much for white supremacists...he went back to his HOME TEAM THE DNC THAT CREATED THE KKK

Spencer is not a white supremacist tho. He does not think white people are superior at all. He just wants them to have the ability to have an ethnostate, like Israel, and control their fate. I don't agree with him, and Joy Bear has severe TDS as evidenced by this, just correcting the word 'white supremacist;' gets thrown around a lot, same with 'Neo Nazi" and it does not make sense. White separatist? Maybe. Troll? Yes. White nationalist? Yes, but not a supremacist.

yeah, what is so racist about not wanting to have non white people in your country ffs! I mean, he PROBABLY does not want to stick the wrong people in ovens but what options does he have

dumb motherfucker can live on Antarctica with the penguins and cthulhu

What is it about Trump and the Republican party that makes these white supremacists feel welcome in the first place? Could it possibly be something about their policies that causes white supremacists to feel welcome in the Republican party in the first place?

You tell me. Tell me what policies the republicans have.

Jim Crow = democrats
create the KKK = democrats
filibuster the 64 civil rights act = democrats
fought to keep slavery = democrat
voted in support of Dredd Scott = democrats

Come on surely you can beat this little list I made of the top off my head....

I feel so sorry for losers like Spencer. seriously - how frustrating must it be for him to be powerless against other races, as they thrive & prosper? inferiority complex to the max.
That audio showed a very ugly side, and I'm not talking about the words he used or the hate he feels but how pathetic and miserable he is and will be forever. It's hard to listen tbh.

You're mistaken.

@Philo-Publius

You're mistaken.

Anti-semitism does not equal white supremacism. I was anticipating that leaked Milo bit but still don't think that constitutes him thinking white people are superior to everybody, nor think there is evidence he was even referring to total whites in his expletive filled tirade. Spencer is vocal on ending/curbing all immigration because he thinks Asians are better equipped than whites and are displacing white middle class. A bonafide supremacist would think whites are superior and this would not be an issue as they are so much better. He's much more in the Groyper line of thinking than the Hollywood version of a supremacist.

Taking a rage filled sound bite recorded in secrecy from when after he was assaulted and the rally was shut down and blamed upon his group by the media, does not change this. He may be a supremacist but I haven't seen any data to soundly support this at all. Proponents of the JQ may be anti-semitic and just hate Jews - and theres a whole debate on if Jews are a religion or ethnic group (i.e. Ethiopian Jews vs Ashkenazi) - but to analyze the JQ and believe in the possibility a small group of people having power over things like the media and government does not mean you hate Jewish people, nor believe other groups are superior.

This just goes to show you that the "elites" on the left will align themselves with anyone (including terrorists or hate groups) if it suits their agenda to regain power. They have no boundaries and no real code of ethics. Anything is fair game to regain power.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joy-b...ionalists-are-turning-on-trump-over-soleimani

Really? Because I thought it would show that woman is a nitwit. Unless, of course, as is always the case around here with these things, there's a ton of missing context that explains the seemingly offensive position. Either way, I ain't watching that big mouth.

Back