Jouban talking about Perry's gf

Jouban is raw talent. His muay thai looked good. If he sharpened his hands, he could become a serious threat.I think Alan could beat

Ellenberger, Magny, Cowboy & Terric Saff today.

Agreed, I think it's weird he's not ranked in the top 10 tbh. There have been far less deserving top 10ers.

I'm liking Alan Jouban!
Liked him as a fighter and now like him as a human being.

I was already a fan, but hope Jouban can pick up some fans now.

Was browsing on her twitter and is it me, or does she have a weird belly? It looks like buttocks to me.

Cz3G4ASVEAEZQbQ.jpg

Man that picture is so weird.

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA@LouisBolanos @Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky@Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL@Venom @whaleshark @Willek@xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht
Why aren't half them working?

Wtf how is his mrs a model... they just give that shit to anyone these days? She's your plain blonde girl.

She's cute but is trying to hard to make headlines. Sounds like she's still awestruck by the novelty of her man getting some fame

I should have guessed that his girlfriend would have platinum blonde hair.

Back