Jouban talking about Perry's gf

CvF--ftW8AQ1Fux.jpg

this is how she tells the boys it's feeding time

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA@LouisBolanos @Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky@Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL@Venom @whaleshark @Willek@xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

Plaattinummm dooorrrrrrrrkkssss!!!

Asssssseeeeemmmbbblllllllleeee!!!

screen-shot-2014-01-07-at-1-23-10-am.png

but really lame that they didn't interview him when the fight was over

I was already a fan, but hope Jouban can pick up some fans now.
You can tell she's a moron by her tweets. She has the lexicon of a retarded 5 year old.

Was browsing on her twitter and is it me, or does she have a weird belly? It looks like buttocks to me.

Cz3G4ASVEAEZQbQ.jpg

Damn what a letdown, I really expected Platibum's chick to be some sort of rocket scientist.

Seeing Perry get beat was great, and Jouban seems like a decent guy, I now call myself a fan.

She would fuck Jouban in a second and cuck mike "Aluminum can" perry
Jouban would make Mike cry uncle and then force him to sit there and watch as Beth the Bounty Hunter went from a McDonalds quarter pounder w/ cheese to a 5 star steak house filet mignon.

Jouban'z getting old & needz to make his title run so he'z pushing for his rankings. I wouldn't be surprised if it worked. Most of the people voting watch this stuff & could be swayed.

3 winz in a row with allt he bonusez n stuff is a great accomplishment... but he'z ranked over 30th & wanting to be top 15... will be interesting to see if he gets it.

Bla bla bla respect this respect that, who gives a fuck?
<1>

That's why we love Platinum, he respects you with diz handz.

I'm not shocked that a woman dating Mike Perry is not of the utmost class and intelligence

Are Cody and Perry dating the same girl?

So whos the cuck sherdogger that asked for her autograph?

Back