Jouban outclassing Perry - a masterpiece!

@bubby is gay, you stupid shit. Didn't you read his sig?
i__m_just_here_to_gay_up_by_danichanxd-d4e5pdl.png

It is also a good song.

I feel bad that you have to deal with this ignorant crap.

It's an mma website. It's annoying sometimes, but I'm a jones fan. I'm used to being shat on for being "weird".
Thanks for the empathy. I don't follow any other sports, but I figure mma just has some shits as well as normal fans. I come to sherdog because I love mma. I'm not going to be deterred because there are backwards people.

No problem. I grew up in a very backwards small town where anyone who was the least bit different was a ":eek::eek::eek:", whether they were gay or straight. I had the slurs hurled at me often enough, and I was as obsessed with tits as a teenager could possibly be. I just always thought with how much it hurt for a guy who is straight, how horrible and mindfucking it would be for someone who's gay. It's fucked up, man. Why anyone should care, let alone hate someone for who they're sexually attracted to is just beyond me.

I'm still wonderin' whether Ryoto is Lyoto's brother or not

Asian women are the goats?

Lol maybe if you have a 4 inch dick

Every guy I've ever met who loves Asian women has a tiny little dick
Exactly, br
Asian women are the goats?

Lol maybe if you have a 4 inch dick

Every guy I've ever met who loves Asian women has a tiny little dick
Really, what are you, a fookin' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? How do you know every guy has a "4 inch" pecker that likes Asian broads?

LOL, bro, you just exposed yourself as a fucking cock inspecting :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! LULZ -- iwontmakepromises inspects dude's cocks! HAHAHAHA what a FOOKIN' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, ye!

Do you test them up your feta cheese tight bung hole too? Or, do you just measure them with a ruler and make sure that they hit the 4 inch mark?? HAHAHAHAHA You are the biggest cock :eek::eek::eek: that has ever posted on Sherdog! LULZ!

FAIL.

Exactly, br

Really, what are you, a fookin' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? How do you know every guy has a "4 inch" pecker that likes Asian broads?

LOL, bro, you just exposed yourself as a fucking cock inspecting :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! LULZ -- iwontmakepromises inspects dude's cocks! HAHAHAHA what a FOOKIN' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, ye!

Do you test them up your feta cheese tight bung hole too? Or, do you just measure them with a ruler and make sure that they hit the 4 inch mark?? HAHAHAHAHA You are the biggest cock :eek::eek::eek: that has ever posted on Sherdog! LULZ!

FAIL.
goddamn.....

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

Back