Jouban outclassing Perry - a masterpiece!

In this pic, looks like Jouban is balding, huge if true.

I agree...you :eek::eek::eek:s need to have your own threads...

Hey, i don't like :eek::eek::eek:s myself, so stop labeling everybody, ok?
And i see nothing wrong admitting if a man looks good or sexy.
If you can't acknowledge someone's attractiveness or sex appeal,
that means you have something wrong with your own.

We've got good looking, soft spoken handsome Alan Jouban against agressive bullying shittalking Mike Perry...
Perry talked big, trying to intimidate, like classic neighborhood bully, Jouban was classy, focused and calm.
That reminded me of old martial arts movie, when a disciplined martial artist has to teach a lesson to a stupid bully, who terrorizes everybody.

And the fight itself unfolded as it is - Alan the matador, keeping perfect distance with kicks, throwing Perry off with variety of combinations... and an agressive bully, who couldn't adapt, was charging forward and getting lit up...
View attachment 179497

After the fight Jouban gave a classy interview.
He got himself a new fan.
Would be awesome if he could fight Cowboy next, would be a great fight!

Discuss.

everyones acting like this was a walkover but jouban sucked in the second round

reported.

they really need to ban these kind of comments before this crap gets out of hand.
829.gif

Hey, i don't like :eek::eek::eek:s myself, so stop labeling everybody, ok?
And i see nothing wrong admitting if a man looks good or sexy.
If you can't acknowledge someone's attractiveness or sex appeal,
that means you have something wrong with your own.
Lol...sure.

everyones acting like this was a walkover but jouban sucked in the second round

I didn't tell it wa a walkover, but it was a perfect tactical execution against powerfull agressive miketyson-wannabe boxer.

Perry is great for sherdog. Gives the plethora of trolls here a reason to live another day.

Perry would win a rematch. He looked drained at the weighins, must've been a bad cut

Perry would win a rematch. He looked drained at the weighins, must've been a bad cut

That's a very poor excuse.
Who's fault is that if he can't stay disciplined?

Jouban didn't have that problem.

That's a very poor excuse.
Who's fault is that if he can't stay disciplined?

Jouban didn't have that problem.
it's a battle to make weight each time because your body doesn't respond the same way every single time, but regardless, Jouban got the win so it doesn't matter anyway.

If you can't accept something in the other - that means you are not ok with that inside yourself.

What exactly are you loling about?
If you can't see humor in some of your posts...either you have sand in your vag or a salty homo....nothing wrong with that but that's what you are...

If you can't see humor in some of your posts...either you have sand in your vag or a salty homo....nothing wrong with that but that's what you are...

I see humor in my posts, but if you fanatasize about someone being a salty :eek::eek::eek: or whatever that's your problem not mine, buddy boy.

Back