Jouban outclassing Perry - a masterpiece!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on sherdog.
Alan is one of the best looking UFC fighters ever. You can find 15 guys that look just like perry in any Walmart in America.
That's because all the women go for guys that look like handsome Mike Perry

b189239228dadd0d0f44541df864a79b.jpg

No, Jouban outclassed Perry with his looks as well.
Jouban looked like a supermodel, Perry, just a good looking bad boy from the hood, who's banging some local sluts.

Alan-Jouban-1.png
Gallery-6.jpg
maxresdefault-164.jpg
In the competition of looks... Jouban by 1RD KO!

I've always like Jouban and was ecstatic when he won. However I would not like to see him fight Cowboy. I think Cowboy would win the contest.
I agree with every word of this post, and would add I think it's too much too soon for him. I'd like to see him fight Matt Brown. It's a good test for both, we can see if Jouban is ready to move up towards the top 15 guys, and also see if Brown is on a slide or he's done

The craziest thing about the fight to me was that Alan Jouban is a former male model and Mike Perry completely outclassed him in looks. Could Mike Perry be a male model too?

Granted, I'm a heterosexual male and I'm not the target audience for male modeling. But if it were up to me then yes, absolutely.
Mike Perry looks like the type of guy who knowingly gives girls herpes

Yeah, the proof is in the pudding. Jouban is married to a smoke show Asian, the true GOAT's of the lady world. And Perry, Perry is dating Beth from Dog The Bounty Hunter.

I agree with every word of this post, and would add I think it's too much too soon for him. I'd like to see him fight Matt Brown. It's a good test for both, we can see if Jouban is ready to move up towards the top 15 guys, and also see if Brown is on a slide or he's done
I think Browne would be a very good barometer for Jouban's progress and current standard.

Good idea. It's BARELY an easier fight than Cowboy but such is fucking Welterweight, there are no more easy fights.

Outclassing = Running 3 rounds sticking and moving and having 2 decent strikes the whole fight ?

Jouban only won cause Platinum was too tired from having sex with that blonde bombshell
Diaz level excuse
hehehe

cowboy is a top 5 guy right now. That is a huge step up in competition.

When you say 'all' women, you're referring to the ones you have to pay for sex right? Because I'm pretty sure that grills and facial tattoo's are almost universally hated by most females.

Same here, TS.

MMA needs more guys like Jouban and less like Perry or McGregor.

Not really a masterpiece,more like a hypetrain derailment

I mean after this, I see Jouban being a tree weight world champion. #JoubanBless

I mean after this, I see Jouban being a tree weight world champion. #JoubanBless

Wow thats the fastest bandwagon jump I have ever seen.
Not even sure if the wagon has left the station yet.

Wow thats the fastest bandwagon jump I have ever seen.
Not even sure if the wagon has left the station yet.
I'm not sure if you caught my sarcasm, I was just mocking the fucking moronic Perry threads from last week.

Not really a masterpiece,more like a hypetrain derailment

Quite a sweet thing to watch a delusional bully put to place,
don't you think?

Like a bully beatdown episode, lol.

Back