Jouban outclassing Perry - a masterpiece!

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We've got good looking, soft spoken handsome Alan Jouban against agressive bullying shittalking Mike Perry...
Perry talked big, trying to intimidate, like classic neighborhood bully, Jouban was classy, focused and calm.
That reminded me of old martial arts movie, when a disciplined martial artist has to teach a lesson to a stupid bully, who terrorizes everybody.

And the fight itself unfolded as it is - Alan the matador, keeping perfect distance with kicks, throwing Perry off with variety of combinations... and an agressive bully, who couldn't adapt, was charging forward and getting lit up...
gettyimages-630159864.jpg

After the fight Jouban gave a classy interview.
He got himself a new fan.
Would be awesome if he could fight Cowboy next, would be a great fight!

Discuss.

I've always like Jouban and was ecstatic when he won. However I would not like to see him fight Cowboy. I think Cowboy would win the contest.

I've always like Jouban and was ecstatic when he won. However I would not like to see him fight Cowboy. I think Cowboy would win the contest.

Dunno, man it's a toss up for me.
Cowboy had trouble with the reach of Browne and got hit a lot.
Jouban is more technical and disciplined than Immortal, IMO.
And as quick.
Cowboy has the experience and killer instinct, though.
Would be fun.

I was quite happy to see Jouban beat Perry.

Jouban is good for the sport...Perry clearly is not.

maybe one more fight before stepping up to someone like Cowboy?

Why would you want Jouban to fight Cowboy?
Give him fight with top15 fighter with less experience. I like Jouban, he seems disciplined and well rounded but that would mismatch.

Beating perry isn't that big of an achievement.

Ce-6wWqXIAAkqZD.jpg

Dunno, man it's a toss up for me.
Cowboy had trouble with the reach of Browne and got hit a lot.
Jouban is more technical and disciplined than Immortal, IMO.
And as quick.
Cowboy has the experience and killer instinct, though.
Would be fun.

Everything you say is true, but I don't think Jouban has the chin of Brown. And Cowboy will test it.

Outclassing = Running 3 rounds sticking and moving and having 2 decent strikes the whole fight ?

Jouban only won cause Platinum was too tired from having sex with that blonde bombshell

I like him too. He did what he had to do last night. It was flashy or super action packed but it was a win.
I wish he were 10 years younger

We've got good looking, soft spoken handsome Alan Jouban against agressive bullying shittalking Mike Perry...
Perry talked big, trying to intimidate, like classic neighborhood bully, Jouban was classy, focused and calm.
That reminded me of old martial arts movie, when a disciplined martial artist has to teach a lesson to a stupid bully, who terrorizes everybody.

And the fight itself unfolded as it is - Alan the matador, keeping perfect distance with kicks, throwing Perry off with variety of combinations... and an agressive bully, who couldn't adapt, was charging forward and getting lit up...
View attachment 179497

After the fight Jouban gave a classy interview.
He got himself a new fan.
Would be awesome if he could fight Cowboy next, would be a great fight!

Discuss.

That tattoo....lol.

It was a good fight. Jouban landed some sweet straight lefts. But yeah both guys earned some respect and I don't think the hate is needed.

Everything you say is true, but I don't think Jouban has the chin of Brown. And Cowboy will test it.

I agree, but Jouban has much crisper technigue, than Brown, so much harder to find his chin.
And he's improving.

Outclassing = Running 3 rounds sticking and moving and having 2 decent strikes the whole fight ?

Jouban only won cause Platinum was too tired from having sex with that blonde bombshell

Yes, he compeletely imposed his game and shut down Perry's.
Inside and outside of the octagon.
And he was landing clean and solid, while Perry seemd frustrated fromfailed agression.

lol wow this dumbass has god's gift tattoo on his belly? fuck me

Come on guys! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT, I think I must say that we need to respect Mike Perry. He was a great Platinum belt holder. We all know that, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man!" And now I welcome you to congratulate the new Platinum Title Belt Holder,

Alan, "Platinum," Jouban!
May Platty-Jo's run be storied and long!

#GUERNICAbless

The craziest thing about the fight to me was that Alan Jouban is a former male model and Mike Perry completely outclassed him in looks. Could Mike Perry be a male model too?

Granted, I'm a heterosexual male and I'm not the target audience for male modeling. But if it were up to me then yes, absolutely.

The craziest thing about the fight to me was that Alan Jouban is a former male model and Mike Perry completely outclassed him in looks. Could Mike Perry be a male model too?

Granted, I'm a heterosexual male and I'm not the target audience for male modeling. But if it were up to me then yes, absolutely.

No, Jouban outclassed Perry with his looks as well.
Jouban looked like a supermodel, Perry, just a good looking bad boy from the hood, who's banging some local sluts.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on sherdog.
Alan is one of the best looking UFC fighters ever. You can find 15 guys that look just like perry in any Walmart in America.

Back