Jouban is a clear example of losing stock while winning

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He displayed terrible standup and was terrified to stand with Platinum for more than 2 seconds.

He then got Platinum (a blue belt BJJ) down on the ground, yet struggled to dominate from there.

His claim that he should be Top 10 now is laughable. His "win" over Platinum should drop him 1 or 2 places imo.

Brutal thread number 239, from Queen Biatch. Meanwhile, you probably think Perry should go up in rank... Right ?

I don't recall anybody trying to claim that Jouban is the GOAT.

9mhtlVo.gif

peace I'm out

This is true, Platinum got Condit'd, all Jouban did was run away and spam leg kicks

1,000 ways to fail and this thread could possibly be #1

I want them to randomly make Jouban vs Condit. That would be so awesome

Seth Petruzelli vs Kimbo Slice I think holds that record on most loss stock after a win.

It sucks your favorite fighter lost man but it happens...sucks even more that u want Jouban ship to sink with platinums

He displayed terrible standup and was terrified to stand with Platinum for more than 2 seconds.

He then got Platinum (a blue belt BJJ) down on the ground, yet struggled to dominate from there.

His claim that he should be Top 10 now is laughable. His "win" over Platinum should drop him 1 or 2 places imo.
You are a great example of butt hurting to the highest degree.

Jouban is legit. He will never be a champ, but he is better than Platscum.

2016_12_19_20_42_01_Search_Results_Sherdog_For.png

Get a fucking life.

Back