Rumored Joshua vs Whyte 2

Joshua licking his chops. Perfect tune up fight if he wants a known name & a dead body on his highlight montages.
Whyte looked like he was in decent shape but still was out-boxed badly at times by much smaller out of shape guy who hadn't fought in 3 years. A guy many hardcore fans weren't even familiar with.
I honestly believe AJ would stop him easy just like Fury did. Whyte is on the slide and doesn't have anything for the top guys. Looked just as bad under Mcgirt.

No thanks. Whyte did have a brief moment where he hurt AJ with his left hook in the first fight. I'm sure that will be Matchroom's reasoning to justify a rematch. I suspect that promotional angle won't be all that effective given that it happened 7 years ago and AJ still managed to stop him inside 7 rounds. Other than that left hook Whyte really has nothing else to offer. He just never developed properly.

No thanks. Whyte did have a brief moment where he hurt AJ with his left hook in the first fight. I'm sure that will be Matchroom's reasoning to justify a rematch. I suspect that promotional angle won't be all that effective given that it happened 7 years ago and AJ still managed to stop him inside 7 rounds. Other than that left hook Whyte really has nothing else to offer. He just never developed properly.

The first fight was relevant, it isn’t anymore. I’d rather they both fight someone else. Whyte looks like his best days are behind him so I’d rather see Joshua take on some one like hrgovic

Good fight for Joshua, Whyte still has name value but I feel like he is past it at this point.

Whyte isnt looking great but he's a tough sob, if AJ cant get him out of there, his power carries late, I don't mind it tbf, much needed confidence builder for AJ, huge payday for Dillian - win/win

The first fight was relevant, it isn’t anymore. I’d rather they both fight someone else. Whyte looks like his best days are behind him so I’d rather see Joshua take on some one like hrgovic
I think Joshua needs an easy tune up fight to build his shattered confidence from Usyk besting him. I think he deserves to get fed something easy.
Not like we are going to see any of the other top guys go after Usyk once...let alone twice.
Hats off to Joshua

Well, it’s the HW division, they often fight pointless rematches in the current era, we’ll get Wilder/AJ when they allow us to have it, so I guess in the meantime meh fights will have to suffice

Whyte needs to stay the fuck away from AJ, Wilder, Joyce, and obviously Fury.

Hes not beating any of them.

He needs to stay away from getting a payday?

Well, it’s the HW division, they often fight pointless rematches in the current era, we’ll get Wilder/AJ when they allow us to have it, so I guess in the meantime meh fights will have to suffice

Much more pragmatic approach than me currently, wouldn't Fury v Usyk and Joshua v Wilder be a great pair of fights? But hey, boxing gonna boxing.

Id like to see one of the up and coming British fighters call out Whyte. Ideally Dubois or even wardley.

He needs to stay away from getting a payday?
If hed like to keep whats left of a functioning brain, it would be wise.

Anderson has called out Whyte today on twitter I see.

Id like to see one of the up and coming British fighters call out Whyte. Ideally Dubois or even wardley.
At this stage Whyte needs to stay away from big hitters, because he gets drawn into a slugfest really easy and has been hurt/dropped by every decent puncher he has faced.
Someone like Zhan Kossobutskiy would beat the breaks off of him.

Back