Media Joshua Fabia demonstrates lethal moves vs TWO opponents

Looks like an instructional vid on how to pick up fellas at a bath house

Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, Joshua Fabia.

We are truly blessed to live in a time with such a man.

Two guys are coming at you, so you grab them and fall down with them on top of you?

That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard and I’ve seen some bullshido vids

:eek:

Poor Diego is so stupid and gullible I feel bad for him I see some people on here making jokes but this guy is really fucking up a man’s life.

what fabia didnt reveal in that exchange is that you have to grab both mens balls

We always knew Diego wasn’t the brightest bulb if you will. Personally, I feel bad for the guy. Like he just said, he left one of the best teams in the world to work with “this man.” And that man happens to be a pos taking advantage of someone with cte.

Looks like Systema to me.
Does this mean we have the first ever Systema fighter in MMA now?

CompassionateNimbleEwe-small.gif

I wonder how he would defend against the two of them if they were to actually throw strikes.

Like how he’s making it sound like he knows how they will respond to his moves lol. ”Look, and he does that”

Diego just won against a dangerous opponent, something must be working I guess

Falling in a fight is one of the worst things to do. Especially if you are being attacked by multiple assailants. If you have space, then you should run away. You shouldn't get tangled up, fall down and then pull guard. You could get stomped to death. LOL
How dare u

This would be the end result of fabia if he tried that

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I love how he falls on the floor and says "that changed the game" like it's a good thing.

It changed the game alright. You now have two guys on top of you that outweigh you by a good 30-40lbs each, and you've wrapped your legs around both of them so you can't easily escape.

Then they both get up, and he tells them if they end up on the floor, to "do what I just did". What, hope the guys just give up halfway through beating you down? Great advice.

Isnt there a rule about not showing excessive violence??? Please TS have some decency.

Might as well show this then....

ExcitableRadiantDassierat.gif

All morals out of the window!!

Why does anyone pay for this?
How to be like Josh and trick fools into giving me their money???
I want to be a (rich) snakesoil salesman as well!

RevolutioniIng MMA

I never wouldve thought fighting 2 guys...itd be a good idea to fall to my back. Now I.know

Jesus,

I could rape that guy with one hand tied behind my back.

Back