Joshua Fabia baptizing Diego in the sea, upside down body work, flies on wound and more (VIDEO)

Man I'm starting to think Edmund wasn't that bad after all.

When a man's lips are 3 inches away from another man's nipple... you know there's something weird going on there.

<{cruzshake}><6><{clintugh}><LikeReally5>

I can actually see the knife thing making sense Diego blocked shots with his body and face for almost all of his career it would take extreme measures to condition that way of fighting out of him. A knife would put you into a heightened state especially if punches and kicks don’t cause you to react in fear or your senses have Dulled to it.
Overall he seems beneficial to Diego as crazy as it sounds. Idk all the details but a lot of what he does can be helpful to the mind of someone like Diego and give him better habits lifestyles and approaches to things. He also will touch Diego if Diego starts rambling to much or getting off track he will put him hand on his shoulder or hand to me I think he’s helping Diego with his cte in some ways. IMO Diego’s career will end soon but this guy is likely going to get Diego through his last fights taking a lot less damage than he would have otherwise and will probably help him stabilize a little easier post career .
He’s tied to a lot of nonsense but it’s not all dumb. And Joe rogan commenting on the corner comments was dumb without asking what the translation was a lot of trainers use code . Diego might have also asked him to say things like that he’s a veteran and maybe knows what he needs to hear at certain times. Get fabia on the podcast please to settle it
He's helping him with his c t e now? Mate... Go for a walk or something, you need air.

Josh must think of himself as John the Baptist, and Diego as Jesus haha

Josh must think of himself as John the Baptist, and Diego as Jesus haha

Or maybe Josh thinks of himself as Jesus, and thinks of Diego as one of the many gullible followers that believed him to be the messiah...

rs-heavens-gate-cult-suicide-v3-f4e55241-0ce9-49be-8d44-6f7637cb98b1.jpg
Fucking Heavens Gate
*shudders*

The flies on the wound is the most disturbing part:

"Does this gross you out ??? Well I am a nature, man I come from nature, I am nature these are my family they are cleaning me!!! I love you mother nature I will help you with everything"

Yeah it does gross me out you freak. Those flies are almost certainly covered in shit and bacteria from dead animals which can now conveniently make their way into that wound. I'm sure we'll see a video soon of him feeding Diego a tape worm for his next weight cut.

It would kind of make sense though for Fabia, a parasite himself, to share an affinity with the scavengers of the world, they truly are his real family.

It's always amazing when you can get such a narcissist/sociopath on camera constantly like this. It always makes for fantastic lols.

Jokes are jokes but this guy is completely batshit and should be locked up in a mental hospital before he endangers Diego's life

Back