Joshua Fabia baptizing Diego in the sea, upside down body work, flies on wound and more (VIDEO)

Omg. Him hitting the pads. Man Diego is the type to get manipulated easily though. Dude is so slow and easily manipulated.

Here's the dumbest thing about all of this: if Diego was winning fights and looking good, then nobody would be questioning all these training methods. It's only cause he's getting washed out that people are like "oh yeah of course thats bullshido".. which is probably is, but the way everyone reacts proves how the MMA community is entirely results oriented, if someone is winning they can do no wrong, if someone is losing they can do no right.

I wish dojo challenges were still a thing and somebody like Ryan Gracie would turn up and body this moron

only playing, professor Fabia would probably death choke all comers

Stone Cold Stunners for all comers.

Lol, the lid is just completely off the pot now

2b9278da91ba6505242aaf60583d9f7b.gif

I'm not one to stop Sherdog from Sherdogging but someone needed to get into Diego's head and help set a lot of things straight. There are a lot of old paths which are capable of doing that very thing and yes we would call them all cults by today's standards.

If this shit is going to help Diego, then I'm all for it. I just oppose him being a UFC fighter while all of that inner transformation goes down.

Why doesn't he just choose his cult name and make it official?

The Church of Ultimate Self-Awareness and A-Level Apocalyptic Survival

Here's the dumbest thing about all of this: if Diego was winning fights and looking good, then nobody would be questioning all these training methods. It's only cause he's getting washed out that people are like "oh yeah of course thats bullshido".. which is probably is, but the way everyone reacts proves how the MMA community is entirely results oriented, if someone is winning they can do no wrong, if someone is losing they can do no right.

I dunno about that.

Everybody talked major shit about Ido Portals training methods with Conor Mcgregor. And at that point Conor was nuttin but winning.

I love watching threads about Joshua Fabia and Diego Sanchez. Keep then coming.

Last edited:
Shesh. I can't believe we're on 5 now. I remember playing 2 while I was in high school.

Just so you know, that's not how baptisms work. You don't float a dude on the water and creep around real low beside him. This is something else.

Wtf im very high right now and i find that disturbing why the fuck would he need some kind of messy figure in iis life...is he that lonely? He need to believe or somthing

This guy vs Ido vs Edmond in a one night death tournament. Book it Coker!

Back