Joshua Fabia baptizing Diego in the sea, upside down body work, flies on wound and more (VIDEO)

This guy is so bad and looney even Tony Ferguson can see it

I can actually see the knife thing making sense Diego blocked shots with his body and face for almost all of his career it would take extreme measures to condition that way of fighting out of him. A knife would put you into a heightened state especially if punches and kicks don’t cause you to react in fear or your senses have Dulled to it.
Overall he seems beneficial to Diego as crazy as it sounds. Idk all the details but a lot of what he does can be helpful to the mind of someone like Diego and give him better habits lifestyles and approaches to things. He also will touch Diego if Diego starts rambling to much or getting off track he will put him hand on his shoulder or hand to me I think he’s helping Diego with his cte in some ways. IMO Diego’s career will end soon but this guy is likely going to get Diego through his last fights taking a lot less damage than he would have otherwise and will probably help him stabilize a little easier post career .
He’s tied to a lot of nonsense but it’s not all dumb. And Joe rogan commenting on the corner comments was dumb without asking what the translation was a lot of trainers use code . Diego might have also asked him to say things like that he’s a veteran and maybe knows what he needs to hear at certain times. Get fabia on the podcast please to settle it

I want him to fight Charlie Zelenoff... Mainly because I'd pick Zelenoff to KO him.

If a guy who is fighting at a professional level for past 18 years can get fooled by him,there is no point in explaining anything to that fighter he is digging his own grave here we should just laugh here.

The guy is undoubtedly creepy but people are jumping on everything now ... the odd corner advice could have been code words for very normal and logical strategy; the “baptism” video (the image of it, I didn’t play) actually looks like a relatively popular relaxation therapy called guided floating or something like that, where the person feels supported (physically and metaphorically) and lets go of all tensions.

So, as a martial artist he is definitely a quack, but as a “coach” it’s harder to tell ... certainly doesn’t look very legit but who knows (I’ve never hear him speak as I’ve got better things to do than watch his interviews).

I can actually see the knife thing making sense Diego blocked shots with his body and face for almost all of his career it would take extreme measures to condition that way of fighting out of him. A knife would put you into a heightened state especially if punches and kicks don’t cause you to react in fear or your senses have Dulled to it.
Overall he seems beneficial to Diego as crazy as it sounds. Idk all the details but a lot of what he does can be helpful to the mind of someone like Diego and give him better habits lifestyles and approaches to things. He also will touch Diego if Diego starts rambling to much or getting off track he will put him hand on his shoulder or hand to me I think he’s helping Diego with his cte in some ways. IMO Diego’s career will end soon but this guy is likely going to get Diego through his last fights taking a lot less damage than he would have otherwise and will probably help him stabilize a little easier post career .
He’s tied to a lot of nonsense but it’s not all dumb. And Joe rogan commenting on the corner comments was dumb without asking what the translation was a lot of trainers use code . Diego might have also asked him to say things like that he’s a veteran and maybe knows what he needs to hear at certain times. Get fabia on the podcast please to settle it
<{cruzshake}>
Your the type of guy who winds up training in one of these fake martial arts

rs-heavens-gate-cult-suicide-v3-f4e55241-0ce9-49be-8d44-6f7637cb98b1.jpg

<{cruzshake}>
Your the type of guy who winds up training in one of these fake martial arts
I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t live inside of a box . There are a lot of unconventional methods that help fighters mentally and physically . Not every thing he does is nonsense and a legit martial artist would know that unless they only want to focus on the bad stuff

diego shouldn't even be sanctioned to fight, he's obviously not in his right mind listening to every single thing this weird retard says.

hasn't been in his right mind for years, and this is just so over the top crazy like, christ.

I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t live inside of a box . There are a lot of unconventional methods that help fighters mentally and physically . Not every thing he does is nonsense and a legit martial artist would know that unless they only want to focus on the bad stuff
Jesus fucking christ lmaoooo
{<jordan}

Didnt watch anything since posted within 30 seconds.
Feels qualified to judge if people should care or not

<mma4>
He’s not wrong, there are 5000 threads about him and they’re all like this, we get it, it’s definitely not interesting enough to have 5000 threads about imo

Relax guys. It's just an elaborate mating ritual

Back