Joshua Fabia “Coach” of Diego Sanchez

What if Josh Fabia doesn't actually exist and he's a byproduct of Diego's CTE?

"Coach" on the bed
67597977_2368739376748022_4486056249334431744_o.jpg

64792462_2346207105667916_1966033361487003648_o.jpg
<bball1>

how do you know grass and aliens arent the same thing?
how do you know stars and bugs arent the same thing?
break them down, and tell me what they are made of.
Its all energy with a different pattern of vibration.
<36>

This guy makes the flat earthers look reasonable

Am i the only one that thinks Diego and Fabio are fuckin'?

Their bond seems weird.

Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, but I've always gotten the bi vibe from diego, so that's my theory.

Otherwise, Diego would see that dude is a can of a coach.

He's likely one of those tma students that take various martial arts classes until they learn a couple sets and receive any kind of paper certificate, and then disappear and open a school teaching that style. Rinse and repeat with a couple different styles, and now you're an "accredited" expert.

when you eat anything, does it not break down to refuel you with energy?
every physical thing is energy.
They are all the same.
Let's get to the core issue at hand.

How does this make you feel, Josh Fabia, when you see sherdoggers calling you out on your BS?

Second question: are y'all fuckin', or what?

Am i the only one that thinks Diego and Fabio are fuckin'?

Their bond seems weird.

Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, but I've always gotten the bi vibe from diego, so that's my theory.

Otherwise, Diego would see that dude is a can of a coach.
No. You aren't alone. Just not sure if they're together or if the coach is more of a cult-leader. What coach would take a picture with their athlete like that if they weren't?

Plus it sounds like the coach is trying to be the sole source of training/guidance/interaction with Diego, which is both a red flag for an abusive partner and a cult leader.

I guarantee Diego likes this guy cuz they don’t spar and shit so his body feels great even though he has 0 skills now

some users mentioned it but after 0:45 Min of watching this shit i'm sure as fuck this fabia guy is gay and they are fucking. no problem with being gay but yea he is gay.

This dude creeps me the fuck out. The kind of guy that dreams about being a cult leader.

giphy.gif

First time I saw him yesterday in the dressing room shot I thought he was either a lesbian or a woman with cancer

Back