Joshua Fabia “Coach” of Diego Sanchez

Hes a conman. Diego is totally fooled. He shows all the signs. He works alone. Wont let any1 interview diego without him around. He knows if any1 who actually knows shit gets close they can tell diego the truth. First thing he said after the knee was can I ask my coach smh. Never gives 1 tactical instruction in between rounds. It's really sad to see. Wish a friend would open Diego's eyes. He has diego thinking he is a coach/manager/ life coach so he cam literally take over Diego's whole life

^ This.

Like that charlatan who controlled Brian Wilson's life for years.

Sad to see.

So just some quick digging around on his website raises some immediate red flags.

https://www.schoolofselfawarenessworldwide.com/project-knowbody

Asking for “donations” and basically implying this “Project” helps the elderly, sick and infirm. There’s no information via google on a Project Knowbody or the people it supposedly supports. You receive a “free” T-Shirt though if you donate $500 minimum.

Other than pictures of himself the website is full of random stock photographs of people who clearly have no affiliation to this guy or his company.

This video claiming to be from State Police testimonials for his self defence classes... https://www.schoolofselfawarenessworldwide.com/survivalawareness

Yet you can’t actually make out what “State” Police Force this supposedly is, it looks like it’s been filmed using actors.

You heard his corner advice during the fight tonight, it was the most worrying part of the entire fight up until the DQ.

His website claims he holds “certificates” in several “martial arts” and “military fields” what does that even mean? You would list what belt/level you are in x martial arts if he was as legitimate as he makes it appear.

He’s being intentionally vague because he’s at best a yoga teacher/personal trainer who possibly knows some Hollywood Krav Maga, and at worst a con-man risking Diego’s life to make a quick buck.

Diego is a crazy guy and I doubt he’ll change his mind on this coach anytime soon, but even some low level digging raises serious flags.

This guy is legit as fuck, I don't know what you're moaning about.

He should have been banned from cornering by the UFC. He is not good for Diego Sanchez or the UFC.

Diego has CTE man, his decisions have been worrying for the last few years.
I agree with CTE but his starting point wasn’t like most people. Even on Ultimate Fighter he had more screws loose than an IKEA coffee table missing one of the seven bags of screws

The first clip somehow reminds me of this

1C3963EBEAF66D9E995590323B4825341EA04B4C

I’ve managed to find out that one of Joshua Fabia’s “Martial Arts Certificates” is in the ancient art of Rex Kwon Do..

02FB4ADD-FFCD-42F7-A3D8-B9CBE96793EB.gif

C67A196E-F670-45BC-9B07-241256EB5172.gif
0B71084C-35AC-4B40-9F13-569F9CDB8629.gif

"Coach" on the bed
67597977_2368739376748022_4486056249334431744_o.jpg

64792462_2346207105667916_1966033361487003648_o.jpg

Interestingly enough, the guy actually reminds me of the cult leader from the documentary "Holy Hell".

Definitely some butt stuff going on...which is totally up to them of course but it's not helping Diego inside the cage

I agree with CTE but his starting point wasn’t like most people. Even on Ultimate Fighter he had more screws loose than an IKEA coffee table missing one of the seven bags of screws
{<jordan}

If you believe something enough, and seem sure enough about it, people will listen.

Yup. There are 7 billion people in the planet, billions of which have way too much spare time and discretionary income. Almost any crock of shit you can dream up will work on somebody.

there is truth in everything
do not discount what he is saying as bullshit just because you dont understand it.

But then again, what he's teaching only works if you have peace of mind.
It's not practical because no one has peace of mind.
its easy to flow when you're not in danger. the guru himself wouldnt be able to do that in a real fight against an actual fighter.
he would be way stiffer due to fear.
<36>

"There is truth in everything" is the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Grass is actually aliens, and stars are really just lightning bugs that hit the sky and got stuck

By your logic, there's truth in that. By any other logic, there isn't.

For fucks sake folks. Don't believe flowery words from Instagram gurus that just want to sell you stuff. Otherwise you'll end up like this idiot

<36>

"There is truth in everything" is the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Grass is actually aliens, and stars are really just lightning bugs that hit the sky and got stuck

By your logic, there's truth in that. By any other logic, there isn't.

For fucks sake folks. Don't believe flowery words from Instagram gurus that just want to sell you stuff. Otherwise you'll end up like this idiot

how do you know grass and aliens arent the same thing?
how do you know stars and bugs arent the same thing?
break them down, and tell me what they are made of.
Its all energy with a different pattern of vibration.

does this conman knows nothing about wmma? It would be a goldmine for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back