Joshua being paid £66m for rematch

71a%2ByFX%2BupL._SX425_.jpg

Income tax is paid to residence country. Since they aren't living in Saudi more than 183 days in 365 days period....
Most likely both will pay personal income tax to their countries.
Where Ruiz is living? US or Mexico?
As a US citizen, Ruiz must pay US federal income tax, no matter where he earned the money.

The US ia one of only a tiny handful of countries that tax citizens living overseas.

no matter where he earned the money.
In EU usually calculated is like this:
If I'm living in country A >183 days in taxation year, then I pay tax to country A regradless of citizenship. Does US citizens have some expections don't know.
But still, to get social support in future ( sick leave, disability benefits, unemployment benefits etc ) additional taxes besides Income Tax are collected from salaries for example.
Something like this.
Therefore rich people prefer living in countries where tax % is lower.
And mortgage property is taxed on basis where this is located ( there are mortgage and land tax, paid on yearly basis, each year ) and in expensive locations mortgage taxes are high.
If I have mortgage in US i pay this tax to US, if in Paris, then to France for example etc.
Another stuff is capital gain tax, there also are big differences for tax %. Some countries tax it hard, some not that hard.

If I'm living in country A >183 days in taxation year, then I pay tax to country A regradless of citizenship. Does US citizens have some expections don't know.
But still, to get social support in future ( sick leave, disability benefits, unemployment benefits etc ) additional taxes besides Income Tax are collected from salaries for example.
Something like this.
And mortgage property is taxed on basis where this is located ( there are mortgage and land tax, paid on yearly basis, each year ) and in expensive locations mortgage taxes are high.
If I have mortgage in US i pay this tax to US, if in Paris, then to France for example etc.
Another stuff is capital gain tax, there also are big differences for tax %. Some countries tax it hard, some not that hard.
Which is why Dubai is a suburb of London

I can’t help to look forward to this fair fight being held in Saudi Arabia.
Nothing unusual about fighting in Saudi Arabia.

At least no corruption could possibly happen in Saudi Arabia.
That’s why I’m looking forward to this up and up fight In Saudi Arabia. Where a huge rematch will happen with one of the largest cash machines in boxing will fight in Saudi Arabia.

the Saudi Arabians have
Been dying to get Joshua vs Ruiz. So I’m glad all of the Saudi Arabia boxing fans got the heavyweight title shot in Saudi Arabia.

Ehh. Read In a norm Macdonald
Voice I guess. I don’t know.

Robbery of the year? You guessed it. Frank Stallone.

At least no corruption could possibly happen in Saudi Arabia.
They doesn't provide judges and ref nor also inspectors for bout.
the Saudi Arabians have
Been dying to get Joshua vs Ruiz.
I think they have enough rich public, modern infrastructure and… most likely didn't charged much for place for event too ( they wish to promote their country, modern infrastructure etc ) and rich public to sell expensive tickets.

Something like this.

I expect Joshua will have an offshore set up to funnel his overseas earnings into, or at least a portion of them.

No one earning over 50 mil a year is putting that in their income tax return!

They doesn't provide judges and ref nor also inspectors for bout.

I think they have enough rich public, modern infrastructure and… most likely didn't charged much for place for event too ( they wish to promote their country, modern infrastructure etc ) and rich public to sell expensive tickets.

Spot on. Sure they were putting on a Nadal/ Djokovic exo earlier this year, that got cancelled cos of that dude who went missing.
The sums that both players were receiving was crazy, but this is what that country is doing.
Theyre simply trying to bring sporting events to their country.

Theyre simply trying to bring sporting events to their country.
I agree.
They had build solid infrastructure too.
Most likely they doesn't charge high mortgage taxes…...

You saw info about big tournaments for fastboats and/ or F1 on water in Quatar for example?
The same story I think.

I love heavyweight boxing more than anything but I'm fucking tired of these clowns. They all get paid assloads of money they need to start fighting we have so many heavyweight boxers and they need to get going good fighters are aging into retirement before these fights are happening.

Joshua has been groomed to be the poster-boy of boxing; undefeated, charming, polite, confident yet seemingly humble, good looking, built like a statue, olympian, rags to riches story, etc.

He has very very broad appeal and commercial potential ... many find Wilder obnoxious with the whole bomb squad shtick and cringe statements, whilst Fury is engaging but not so marketable.

That’s why the Ruiz defeat was such s big shock/blow ... and the rematch is a must win situation if that image is to continue.

Humble my ass pretending to be "humble" i hate when people use that word when describing Joshua because you people obviously don't know what it means . Him with that constant smirk and smile on his face while in the ring is not humble. Why do you think Fury makes fun of him because it's bullshit, i get what you are saying though they found a pumped up weight lifter sat him in a room and told him how to act to be like tiger woods of boxing and it worked.

Wilder just needs to stop being greedy and take the belts off whoever has them. Once you control the belts (and win the inevitable rematch) the world is quite literally your oyster.
not literally your oyster. It’s not an oyster.

Claims that Joshua earning too much money means that a Wilder fight doesn't happen makes no sense.
Wilder would make more money fighting Joshua than he would fighting anyone else. That's been the case since Joshua beat Klitschko. Wilder doesn't make the same money as Joshua because people don't want to watch Wilder. That might not make any sense to people here but it is what it is. It's not a magic money tree paying Joshua, it comes from the revenue his fights generate.

Humble my ass pretending to be "humble" i hate when people use that word when describing Joshua because you people obviously don't know what it means . Him with that constant smirk and smile on his face while in the ring is not humble. Why do you think Fury makes fun of him because it's bullshit, i get what you are saying though they found a pumped up weight lifter sat him in a room and told him how to act to be like tiger woods of boxing and it worked.

He seems to be doing an impression of a Scouser and not a Londoner. That sounded more like Darren Till and NOTHING at all like like Joshua.
I assume Fury could define humble as well as you appear to be able to.

He seems to be doing an impression of a Scouser and not a Londoner. That sounded more like Darren Till and NOTHING at all like like Joshua.
I assume Fury could define humble as well as you appear to be able to.
Wtf are you talking about Fury is FURY....not pretending to be some humble guy like Joshua lol. AJ Fans remind me of Jon jones fans before he ran around the city running over pregnant women lol. Dude is humble my ass smiles and smirks at his opponents every chance he gets that is not what a humble man does.

Wtf are you talking about Fury is FURY....not pretending to be some humble guy like Joshua lol. AJ Fans remind me of Jon jones fans before he ran around the city running over pregnant women lol. Dude is humble my ass smiles and smirks at his opponents every chance he gets that is not what a humble man does.

WTF are you talking about?

You have no idea what humble is, it's got fuck all to do with having a smirk on your face. You can see my location, I don't hide it. British fans aren't Joshua OR Fury fans they're Joshua AND Fury fans. If all the British HW's fought I'd want Dubois to end up on top and not Joshua, he's from Greenwich and I'm from Greenwich but I'd want all of them to beat any non British fighter.

A humble man doesn't do a ring walk in an Apollo Creed suit, as I've already said you have no idea what the word humble means, you probably thought that was a good impersonation of Joshua too. It wasn't.

WTF are you talking about?

You have no idea what humble is, it's got fuck all to do with having a smirk on your face. You can see my location, I don't hide it. British fans aren't Joshua OR Fury fans they're Joshua AND Fury fans. If all the British HW's fought I'd want Dubois to end up on top and not Joshua, he's from Greenwich and I'm from Greenwich but I'd want all of them to beat any non British fighter.

A humble man doesn't do a ring walk in an Apollo Creed suit, as I've already said you have no idea what the word humble means, you probably thought that was a good impersonation of Joshua too. It wasn't.

Aj is a douche get over it..."stay humble YO!" lol

Back