Josh Thomson's thoughts on Nurmagomedov vs McGregor

That was actually a really good break down. That's exactly how I see the fight too..

Thomson finished Diaz who destroyed McGregor. He knows Mcgregor's level better than anyone

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

Thomson finished Diaz who destroyed McGregor. He knows Mcgregor's level better than anyone

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

"Destroyed" lol, oh how people exaggerate. You must be the kind of Sherdogger who posts Diaz vs. McGregor choking picture everywhere like its supposed to be something extreme like Shad face, Lyoto's face after Jones fight, Arlovski after the Fedor KO etc.. But no its literally the most generic UFC submission finish and far from "destroying" in fact

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't have a slight sympathy for Diaz or Conor

Last edited:
Will be funny to see the usual bunch swarm to white knight and say that Thomson doesn't know what he's talking about. lol

Khabib SMASH your hero on October 6th!
giphy.gif

It’s been a few days since I listened to this, so it’s not completely accurate, or realistically 1/3rd.

-he’s aka and biased (his words, which he prefaced too much imo... every statement)

-what is see in cage, or s only partial khabib... khabib doesn’t really exert himself fight night.
(What khabib does at aka,he’s seen first experience... (he protects himself and calculating fight night).. is what I inferred.

-khabib has a chin.

There’s more to that, I’m tired and going out...
I’ll say this though... made more sense than Hardy’s take.

Cant argue with this. I will consider it an upset if Conor wins.

Josh "Thomsons" is AKA fighter. He is not biased at all...

15 min, too lazy for that. but he's true in the beginning, this one punch KO is a big myth that retards keep spreading everywhere. he doesn't have a one punch KO power, but this CAN happen if khabib pulls an aldo in the fight, but I think he's smarter than that. the first couple of minutes will be very interesting and I hope khabib wins because we all know mcgregor will pull a bunch of shenanigans once he's champ, and we've seen him do before

I just want to see Tony get his just due shot, regardless who wins.

Tony should be the next opponent for either one.

"Destroyed" lol, oh how people exaggerate. You must be the kind of Sherdogger who posts Diaz vs. McGregor choking picture everywhere like its supposed to be something extreme like Shad face, Lyoto's face after Jones fight, Arlovski after the Fedor KO etc.. But no its literally the most generic UFC submission finish and far from "destroying" in fact

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't have a slight sympathy for Diaz or Conor

Well to be fair Conor bragged about how he turned strikers into panic wrestlers. Diaz clocked him with a 1-2 a few times and had Conor panic wrestling and Conor gave his neck up as opposed to getting pounded out.

And also, Natural Born Runner, the Conor threads are getting ridiculous.

After the "Y'all Have No Idea Who Eddie Alvarez Is Do You?" Thread we all figured you'd calm down a bit.

You're pretty much the opposite spectrum of NOlogic. You're also living vicariously through him just through his failures instead of success.

I can't stand the Cocainor fanboi nuthuggers either but you're not helping. When Conor loses you don't win buddy.

And also, Natural Born Runner, the Conor threads are getting ridiculous.

After the "Y'all Have No Idea Who Eddie Alvarez Is Do You?" Thread we all figured you'd calm down a bit.

You're pretty much the opposite spectrum of NOlogic. You're also living vicariously through him just through his failures instead of success.

I can't stand the Cocainor fanboi nuthuggers either but you're not helping. When Conor loses you don't win buddy.
actually we all win. no more clogged up divisions. we would have cleanse the evil from the ufc. and I disagree, prologic goes full retard and NBR at least post some reasonable things

Has anyone landed a clean shot on khabibs chin? Josh can say hes got a chin but we won't know until someone hits it clean which conor will do.

You're a silver belt, I expect you can be more rational.

Diaz turned McGregor into a panic wrestler. If it wasn't a beatdown, I don't know which fight is.

Back