Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor did things to Khabib that no other fighter has ever done

All MMA fights have fouls, whether you choose to focus on them or not is just a projection of your own hopes and dreams.

That said, as an 18 year old, you may or may not get that, and that's OK.
Dustin never had Khabib hurt, not sure what fight you watched.
Lol, nice, I'm indeed the "18 year old" here despite you being unable to make an actual point in your post thus this predictable and completely unoriginal attempt at distracting from that fact with childish insults, always a great way to prove your superior maturity, hahaha.

As for the little substance you did manage to put into that post, sure, every fighter does have fouls from time to time over their careers, I've only seen 1 get away with a whole careers worth of them in one night though in my over 30 years as a combat sports fan. Especially one as blatant as the illegal knee to save himself from a second round submission loss the ref didn't even bother to address. We wouldn't have these ridiculous "Conor lasted longer than so and so" conversations had that foul not gone unpunished.

Lol, nice, I'm indeed the "18 year old" here despite you being unable to make an actual point in your post thus this predictable and completely unoriginal attempt at distracting from that fact with childish insults, always a great way to prove your superior maturity, hahaha.

As for the little substance you did manage to put into that post, sure, every fighter does have fouls from time to time over their careers, I've only seen 1 get away with a whole careers worth of them in one night though in my over 30 years as a combat sports fan. Especially one as blatant as the illegal knee to save himself from a second round submission loss the ref didn't even bother to address. We wouldn't have these ridiculous "Conor lasted longer than so and so" conversations had that foul not gone unpunished.

LOL wow looks like a hit a nerve. I will admit, I do feel a bit bad seeing how emotionally invested in this thread you are. Blaming refs for not calling things every fight? Yeah I guess Dana paid all the refs off right? lol. I mean, Dana and Obama _are_ lizards, are they not?

Ask yourself what about Conor bothers you? Is it that he's confident, speaks well, sexually successful? Why does that bother you at such a deep level?

LOL wow looks like a hit a nerve. I will admit, I do feel a bit bad seeing how emotionally invested in this thread you are. Blaming refs for not calling things every fight? Yeah I guess Dana paid all the refs off right? lol. I mean, Dana and Obama _are_ lizards, are they not?

Ask yourself what about Conor bothers you? Is it that he's confident, speaks well, sexually successful? Why does that bother you at such a deep level?
Lol, who could have ever guessed you would double down on your meaningless nothing as a reply, hahaha, which one of use is emotional again?

I don't give a fuck about Conor one way or another, it's his blind super fans that bother me.

If that many blatant fouls were allowed to go unpunished with fighting altering consequence with anyone other than Conor being the one committing them would you be fine with that, say if the roles had been reversed and Conor was the one on the receiving end? I know I wouldn't be and would be calling it out in the exact same manner I have here.

As much as I don't want to address that massive leap of yours I will say no.... I don't think Dana paid anyone off and have know idea what Obama, or lizards, have to do with anything (you may have some personal issues you should see a professional about dude, but I digress).

I do however think Herb has a habit of freezing up and exhibiting strange inconsistent behavior when Reffing high profile main events and I'm sure he's well aware of the magnitude of the event.

Refs and Judges are appointed by commissions and don't work for whatever promotion they're Reffing so they aren't influenced or paid (aside from unlikely payoffs given the stakes for all 3 parties if caught) directly which makes it strange the UFC owns the likeness rights too 4 of them for Videogames which could theoretically give them some leverage over them, but that's an unrelated conversation for another day my friend.

first dude to tap to a Neck Crank against Khabib also...fucking Al the real estate agent did a much better job

He said Conor has ZERO chance of ever winning and I agree

thanks for posting

They could make it a handicap match with Conor & Dolly vs Khabib. Maybe that equals things out :)

Conor was the first to take a round off Khabib?
1065031276.jpg.0.jpg
Lol, my first reaction was "Who the fuck is this heavyweight boxer, and how does he fit into all of this?!"

I've been saying McNuggets has been overrated for a long time. Sure he beat Eddie Alvarez (not that long ago) and Porier and Max (a long time ago) but I don't see him ever beating Khabib or Tony Ferguson or Gathje. The cowboy fight was bizarre.

Josh Thomson is the man, I won a good amount betting on him on his first Melendez fight.
Raiders fans are so stupid.

Maybe Conor 4.0 or 5.0 will look competitive at some point against Khabib... in 20years from now, in Bellator

Why do you pander to silly ass Conor fanatics? For likes?
It's trolling dude
Just to mess with khabib fans

Pretty sure it has actually cost me likes in that sense these days. More people hate on Conor than love him around here now.

it is not to Khabib ,
it is to mma generaly , Conor is holding the record of most cjeating within a fight but still got his ass beat

Conor lost the battle but won the war.

Yep.. no other fighter has been allowed to commit so many fouls against Khabib, without any warning..

Conor bless.
1st response - best response

Con broke the rules so many times he should have faced a court case.

Back