Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor did things to Khabib that no other fighter has ever done

Conor was the first to take a round off Khabib?
1065031276.jpg.0.jpg
yes. doesnt matter what you think. it was 30-27 across the board for khabib. r u another delusional conor hater? it doesnt add up

I've been saying McNuggets has been overrated for a long time. Sure he beat Eddie Alvarez (not that long ago) and Porier and Max (a long time ago) but I don't see him ever beating Khabib or Tony Ferguson or Gathje. The cowboy fight was bizarre.

Josh Thomson is the man, I won a good amount betting on him on his first Melendez fight.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Best from this episode was the rumors about Dan Henderson signing for Bare Knuckle Fighting.

Someone will die. That’s for sure.

The amount of muscle Conor has put on since leaving FW is far more suspicious of juicing than Khabib.
Khabib tends to always look the same outside of fight camp.
Also Khabib doesn't look like he weighs 210, he isn't that tall and doesn't hold a lot of fat or muscle.
jesus Christ really? you've never lifted weights have you

His wrestling looked a lot better than I expected, Ill give him that. Doing things against Khabib that no other fighter has ever done? Bit of a stretch.

pretty lame, these fighters cant hang with seasoned sherbros like myself

he says that khabib struggled with the takedown like he hadnt before, we here all know about the gleison fight gtfo

also khabib doesnt ever get every takedown, just like noone lands 100% of their strikes. this is piss poor analysis, below CTE level. dude is blabbering like he has ADDHD as well, was probably doing lines of alpha brain before the show
Josh thompson was blowing everyone last night on that podcast lol. Anybody and everybody. Hype hype hype machineing it up

jesus Christ really? you've never lifted weights have you
Also Conor is getting older. You get bigger as you age. I put on almost 30 lbs from 28-30 and im just a regular blue collar fit guy.

Conor didnt win the 3rd. People , including the judges , gave it to Conor becouse he didnt look terrible

One of the dumber comments I've seen around here. He didn't win the third, its just that the people judging the fight said he won the third.......

Everyone acting like Conor runs through khabib if there is rematch. Fucking draw it up already, you don't need to put Conor through another fight he may lose to hype the rematch. Proof is in the pudding.

he also told everyone that Conor had no chance to win. Same with Tony.

Maybe he was just playing with his food? he clearly wasn't afraid of standing in the pocket with the best striker at 155.

Back