Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor did things to Khabib that no other fighter has ever done

You mean cheat against a 210lb guy who is fighting at 155lbs and may be using roids? Well that's just terrible...
The amount of muscle Conor has put on since leaving FW is far more suspicious of juicing than Khabib.
Khabib tends to always look the same outside of fight camp.
Also Khabib doesn't look like he weighs 210, he isn't that tall and doesn't hold a lot of fat or muscle.

This is how you can tell who the haters are, considering Khabib got outstruck more than two to one in that round.
If Conor won any round, it was the 1st round you retard. The 1st was the only round you could give to Conor, but even then Khabib was on top most of the round. Conor however, was landing all kinds of strikes off the bottom, whereas Khabib wasn't. Khabib still had dominate position but didn't really throw a bunch of strikes, nothing close to what Conor did.

Should be obvious at this point to all serious MMA fans.
Lol, please elaborate.

I mean besides being allowed to commit every foul in the book and doing everything in his power to avoid doing anything but holding on for dear life and waiting for the bell to ring, unlike everyone else who actually tried to improve their position giving Khabib space to beat on them he certainly didn't do more than Dustin who hurt him standing and became the first man to ever have him in a truly vulnerable position with the choke attempt.

As an 18 year hardcore fan and a interested observer since UFC 1 came out on VHS I've always considered myself "serious" but after reading this I'm questioning everything, lol.

Tibau had a close fight, Johnson nearly knocked him out, poirier rocked him good and had that dangerous guillotine..
While mcg won a round while being jabbed and slapped in the process and never really put Khabib in any kind of danger

I used to like Thomson's analysis but he obviously lost some credibility on this one

Thompson is also a self confessed Conor dick rider and he also persuaded that Tony could win 'because of cuts'. He's definitely projecting his insecurities against Tony, since he also fought him.

I enjoy listening to Bisping and Punk as analyst/ interviews. They're both spot on with alot of things they say / predict.

However, punk overstates things a tad here.Conor had a competitive round with khabib. However , Conor would still be favored against any 155er not named khabib. Again, a fight with Ferguson would open out a slight fave.
The comments on Cerrone sounded borderline incredulous. Please......even Donald s corner sat there dumbfounded ( not because of conors performance but the lack there of in there fighter). I expected Conor to win and fairly early but I didnt expect the usual slow starting cerrone to begin in zombie mode.

Yeah. And according to Dominick Cruz, Mc Gregor tried to gas Khabib out by getting smashed. These two bright experts should get a room together.

Conor didnt win the 3rd. People , including the judges , gave it to Conor becouse he didnt look terrible
34-15 for Conor in significant strikes, 44-17 total strikes and Khabib couldn't take him down. How did Khabib win the round?

I knew this would trigger the conrat hatin cucks. Left satisfied.

This is how you can tell who the haters are, considering Khabib got outstruck more than two to one in that round.
On quantity but he didn't land anything more meaningful than Khabib and I remember Khabib landing some decently hard shots. Even if Conor did win it wasn't a blowout that a striker vs wrestler is supposed to be.

The amount of muscle Conor has put on since leaving FW is far more suspicious of juicing than Khabib.
Khabib tends to always look the same outside of fight camp.
Also Khabib doesn't look like he weighs 210, he isn't that tall and doesn't hold a lot of fat or muscle.
He has admitted that he weighs 200lbs+. Just like Ferguson. A bunch of chickenshits trying to fit into smaller jockstraps so they can avoid guys their own size.

As for McGregor and the juice, nothing would surprise me but he still weighs about the same. Khabib's two training partner/fellow fighters have now both been busted juicing, though.

Lol, please elaborate.

I mean besides being allowed to commit every foul in the book and doing everything in his power to avoid doing anything but holding on for dear life and waiting for the bell to ring, unlike everyone else who actually tried to improve their position giving Khabib space to beat on them he certainly didn't do more than Dustin who hurt him standing and became the first man to ever have him in a truly vulnerable position with the choke attempt.

As an 18 year hardcore fan and a interested observer since UFC 1 came out on VHS I've always considered myself "serious" but after reading this I'm questioning everything, lol.

All MMA fights have fouls, whether you choose to focus on them or not is just a projection of your own hopes and dreams.

That said, as an 18 year old, you may or may not get that, and that's OK.
Dustin never had Khabib hurt, not sure what fight you watched.

Conor was the first to take a round off Khabib?
1065031276.jpg.0.jpg
Fruistaine is back

conor almost beat khabib with one foot and coming off a huge layoff. fully healthy conrad finishes khabib in the second fight.

Back