Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor can never beat Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Everyone has a chance technically. But if they fought 10 times i would bet on Khabib winning every time

Okay. It's official.

1 month AV bet on the rematch

yer dun bud
There is no way you are stupid enough to actually believe Conor will win a rematch, are you?

Its not levels buddy, its called stylistic matchups.
Khabib wouldnt do shit to Jordan Burroughs, so i guess hes not in his level?
Khabib would destroy Burroughs in a real fight

Joshh Thompson is a tool and heavily biased AKA member.

/thread

Did you teach Khabib that choke that you posted?
Did you train Khabib..........?

If not..............quit taking credit. Some of you act like you have something to do with his accomplishments in the octagon !?
I (Josh Thomson) did MMA. / I'm a Conor Nutrider. / Al's got some pop in his hands. / You're not the same fighter... / He's a gamer / When in fear of takedwon you drop your hands / I've been on the other end of that shit... //

A hell of an MMA trainer if you ask me.{<diva}

Last edited:
You never know. If Conor could perfect his tdd and stamina like Holloway has, as Daniel Cormier has pointed out, nobody beats Conor.

Good interview with Josh though. He is insightful and speaks well. He should commentate events.

Yeah, but who the hell is "Josh Thomson"?

Exactly.

Whenever somebody speaks in absolute terms....it’s bullshit.
TenseFemaleKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

Hdmtpf7.gif

Conrad did not say a word about Khabib in his post-fight interview, the guy is shook. He will stay at 170 to avoid Khabib and getting humiliated again

Khabib Bless

He specifically said in the post fight press conference that is unsettled and they are gonna get to that rematch later this year.

Khabib is a big favorite but Conor has a punchers chance early. The only way I'd give Conor a good chance is if Khabib were overconfident and stands with him from the opening bell.

Its not levels buddy, its called stylistic matchups.
Khabib wouldnt do shit to Jordan Burroughs, so i guess hes not in his level?
Khabib would easily beat him in stand up or submit him.

Guy who went 4 wins out of 10 vs a crew of selected bums to finish of his career

Back