Josh Thomson LIED about Diaz sparring footage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Yes, obviously Cesar is going to be very biased here...but I also doubt Big John would call out his own podcast partner and fellow Bellator guy, so we might not be getting any reliable info on either side.
Big John is definitely insulating Josh here, he didn’t even speak on the supposed footage.

Lol because one guy said “thats not true” that is proof it for sure didnt happen?

Supposedly McCarthy has seen the same footage as Josh and isn't calling him out for lying. Caesar has no reason to tell the truth and every reason to lie this close to fight time.

Josh really is a very honest and direct guy. If he says it was like that than I believe him. Dont even think its a big deal. On the other hand Cesar is a pathologic liar and bullshitter. Very difficult to decide whom to believe.

Diaz does look too downcast in the latest Embedded.
<TheWire1>
But why the fuck does it matter when we're a few days away from seeing how he really is INSIDE the cage.
WAR Robbie by the way

Well I think the takeaway here is that josh saw footage of nick getting ko'd in training, but Nick's camp denied it and josh cannot confirm how old the footage is

Of course his people are going to deny it. Haha wtf..

JT is a douche. Never disliked him as a fighter, but since he's been on the podcast circuit, I can't stand him. Talks over everyone, trying to prove he's the coolest asshole in the room. Doesn't surprise me he's started lying to get clout and attention.

Nothing about this suggests that Thompson "lied." It's entirely plausible that someone showed him a video, he thought it was from social media, but it turned out to be a private video. He corrected himself and even admitted that he doesn't know when the video was taken. If anything, I'd give him props for admitting his mistake publicly.

It was a TKO but who cares I guess.
Nate was going out if the ref didn't stop it, it was a bad enough situation that Nick Diaz threw in the towel to try to stop it.

Nate was going out if the ref didn't stop it, it was a bad enough situation that Nick Diaz threw in the towel to try to stop it.
Probably.
Many fighters would end up dead without the ref's interference. Should we call those "deaths"?

Probably.
Many fighters would end up dead without the ref's interference. Should we call those "deaths"?
Dude, Nick Diaz threw in the towel. Nick is one of the toughest fighters ever, if Nick Diaz throws in the towel then it's over. :D

nate would have def killed conor if not for the ref

Probably.
seriously nate would have killed conor, khabib would have also, probably porier too

Back