Josh Thompson vs Mike Bronzoulis added to Bellator DYNAMITE Sep 19th in San Jose

What the hell are you talking about Dana? Thompson is a top 5 LW and Bronz is one of the best prospects at LW and on a very nice winning streak. The winner of this fight should get a title shot. It's a GREAT fight.

But I guess you'd rather see him fight boring non-fighters like Henderson that don't care about fighting and just want to win so they don't hurt anyone?

Trolling? How Thompson isn't even top ten let alone top 5.

And if Thompson is top 5 why is he fighting a guy not even top 30?

Its the right move, its why I dont think Kos/Daley happens next, that fight isnt going anywhere, get Kos a win.

Bellator doesnt want these guys with huge losing streaks to keep adding losses on them. They had to sign these guys cause they are names and Bellator isnt good and building stars. But once they have them they need to erase that losing streak, get them a win and then they can move on with bigger name fights and make them feel bigger and promote them properly.

agree with you on this one,

coker isn't going to pay healthy amount of money to put these veterans against someone that can diminish them even more, at least not right off the bat..

coker is signing these guys with the hopes of them getting a couple wins in, building some momentum, and to set them up for tentpole mains and comains... im not mad at this.

What the hell are you talking about Dana? Thompson is a top 5 LW and Bronz is one of the best prospects at LW and on a very nice winning streak. The winner of this fight should get a title shot. It's a GREAT fight.

But I guess you'd rather see him fight boring non-fighters like Henderson that don't care about fighting and just want to win so they don't hurt anyone?

Josh isnt top 5 dude and Mike B is nowhere near a top prospect at LW.

It should have been Chandler vs Thompson, much more legit fight. But I reckon they are trying to build Thompson and want to save him in case Brooks wins and retain the title. That's the only logical explanation I have got for this match up to happen.

Someone calling Mike B at 36 a top prospect is a top ten troll moment.

Good fight for Josh to be rebound after 3 loses. He can fight better guys after this fight.

Let him bang bros... stop crying over anything.

They have no footage of Josh for promos. They need footage to sell the fight to casual fans.

He can get a highlight reel K.O. and build some hype for his (eventual) title-shot.

It's a gimme fight, but it won't be boring, it'll provide some highlights and it's better than not seeing Josh fight.

I wanted the Chandler fight but this is very Bellator-esque. Sign a big name and have him fight a guy who is mid-tier at best and has a respectable record but is still an easy win.

He almost won Fight Master, Dana. That makes him better than most of the garbage that comes through TUF.

Not true, the guy that did win Fight Master lost to a TUF winner in less than a minute.

He almost won Fight Master, Dana. That makes him better than most of the garbage that comes through TUF.
Ah yes. The stacked Fight Master season. I swear it's crazy how many stars that show produced...

You know if you guys feed it it'll only keep coming back right? lol

What the hell are you talking about Dana? Thompson is a top 5 LW and Bronz is one of the best prospects at LW

Hi, Mr. Coker! Sorry to inform you: Josh has lost 4 of his last 5 fights, and looked nothing like a Top 5 fighter in his last 2 losses. I like the Punk, but he's 37, has had many injuries, and is clearly declining.

As for Bronze, he's 36 and his last 3 wins were in Legacy FC. I don't think dos Anjos is too worried about your future LW GOAT prospect yet.

Ah yes. The stacked Fight Master season. I swear it's crazy how many stars that show produced...

What a failure that was. It diminished famous stars, instead of producing new ones.

I think all of the coaches lost more fans than they gained from the show. Joe Warren was maybe the exception.

this is pretty much the perfect fight for Thompson at this point in his career
he's coming off a tough loss against a guy who could crack top 5 next year and is looking like a real contender
Bronzoulis is no prospect but he isn't no dud either, he right around same age as Josh and holds a respectable regional belt.
If Josh can get a finish in this fight then match him up against Jansen or Rickels, build a win steak and then line him up for the title (or he gets beaten and derails his title hopes)

Back