Josh Thompson vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

Everyone on this site over hypes Khabib.

Sherdog acts as if... Anderson, Fedor, Jones, GSP, and Aldo fused into one unstoppable fighter, then mix that fighter with Goku at Super Saiyan God level (Yes Super Saiyan God is real, watch the new movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods) and Kid Buu, and you still wouldn't have a fighter half as good as Khabib.

you're wrong, that's conor mcgregor

If it's for a belt, they'll fight for it I imagine.

Before that even happens, they have a few tough fights ahead to win.

Your profile picture is the closest Chael will ever come to a UFC title.

what happens when khabibidibobitibooo cant get the takedown on you?

Everyone on this site over hypes Khabib.

Sherdog acts as if... Anderson, Fedor, Jones, GSP, and Aldo fused into one unstoppable fighter, then mix that fighter with Goku at Super Saiyan God level (Yes Super Saiyan God is real, watch the new movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods) and Kid Buu, and you still wouldn't have a fighter half as good as Khabib.

You're thinking of that Irish guy...shit. What's his name again?

i didnt realize saying 'yes.' was raging. u just said josh is better everywhere than khabib. I dont see how u could then possibly say khabib has a better chance agaisnt aldo...

Aldo?wtf lol?
"Khabib has a better shot against Pettis imo, he better hope that Josh doesn't win..." with that i mean that Khabib has a better shot against Pettis than Khabib does against Josh.. hence why i type "he better hope that Josh doesn't win" in a thread that talks about Khabib vs Josh.

There is a saying that says something like "to the wise, half-word is enough". You're not wise =(

raaaaaaaaaaage:
my goodness this hype train is getting out of control.

Aldo?wtf lol?
"Khabib has a better shot against Pettis imo, he better hope that Josh doesn't win..." with that i mean that Khabib has a better shot against Pettis than Khabib does against Josh.. hence why i type "he better hope that Josh doesn't win" in a thread that talks about Khabib vs Josh.

There is a saying that says something like "to the wise, half-word is enough". You're not wise =(

raaaaaaaaaaage:

i think i brain farted from ur user name and said aldo.

Nothing in the OP says anything about khabib fighting josh and that's not what the thread is about.

I still don't see how anything i've said conveys rage.. ur being a moron who browses the internet a bit too much.

I think Khabib Nurmagomedov would win via Decision.

Josh by TKO or UD.

Thomson has better striking and footwork. In spite of a great performance against Healy, Khabib showed a lot of holes in his stand up game that Josh would not dismiss.

This fight will happen only for the title, since they both are AKA members and friends.

josh is much better than people give him credit for. He has a sick chin, probably one of the 3 best in the lw division and he has good all around skills. His fights with Gilbert are fantastic.

Back