Josh Thompson coming to the UFC?

Ninjasteevo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Is Josh Thompson coming over to the UFC? If so, how well do you think he will do?

Josh Thompson is probably the best fighter in the world compared to how known his name is.

violently underrated.

I think he poses problems for a lot of the top guys like Diaz, Cerrone and Pettis. Can't wait for his debut.

I think he poses problems for a lot of the top guys like Diaz, Cerrone and Pettis. Can't wait for his debut.
Josh has fought in the ufc before, 3 times.. he got cut after being fly kicked in the head by yves edwards

Josh Thompson is probably the best fighter in the world compared to how known his name is.

violently underrated.

That is true. I could never believe how people could argue Melendez might be the number one and at the same time say Thomson wouldnt have any business being regarded as a top 10 guy.
I really hope Thomson can stay injury free and have a nice little run in the UFC. With the right matchups here and a little luck there I think he could work his way to a title shot.
Hes a good striker, a good wrestler, a very good grappler and has an agressive, exciting fighting style.

Josh Tombson better be coming to the UFC. I'd be severely disappointed if they some how decided not to bring him over. I might not have him as the favorite against a lot of top 10 UFC LWs, but he's definitely got the skills to be in the same league and to be a very close underdog against pretty much anyone. I hope he stays injury free. Love watching him fight.

The way he took 4 and 5 from Gilbert proves just how good he is. Lets do him vs Nate in Feb.

He's a top lw imo. I've been hoping for his UFC debut all the time. He is so hot mmmm I'd so let him do whatever to me and he's very talented. He's very well rounded just like all the other lightweights and has been around a long time.

No doubt great competitor. Cant wait to see him back. After strikeforce final show in Jan. light will be shed on him & many others

Back