Josh Samman

rwollert

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know where this guy has been? Saw Kevin Casey(the guy samman beat) win a title in some smaller organization and looked him up but he hasn't been active.

Girlfriend died, took time off, was suppose to come back and then got injured

Injured, Girlfriend died, was scheduled to fight and got injured again.

Shame, he's a great fighter.

Shame, he's a great fighter.
Not sure about that.

He's a pretty solid athlete with good intangibles, but he's not particularly great at any aspect of MMA.

His fight with Kevin Casey is pretty insane. He pulls off one of the most incredible submission escapes in UFC history.

Not sure about that.

He's a pretty solid athlete with good intangibles, but he's not particularly great at any aspect of MMA.

His fight with Kevin Casey is pretty insane. He pulls off one of the most incredible submission escapes in UFC history.

I've trained with some good guys and Samman has some of the best cardio, athletism, and explosiveness in the whole game BUT his technique isn't always the best. Ask any fighter and they'll tell you though that cardio and a gameplan can go a long way!

Ever since his season, i've been wanting to see him fight. He has that nate quarry "elder brother" feel.

Here's hoping he comes back with a new vengeance and uses his natural athletic skills to kick some arse.

I still want to see him face Uriah.

I think he's a top 15 guy if healthy. Would be a nice guy to have around. You could build him up a few fights and have him co-main a Fight Night or something.

Back