Josh Samman Confirms Fight Offered For UFC on FOX 17; Opponent Announcement Tonight

Does it matter who he's fighting? I just wanna watch the wreckage...

Ok... so it's got to be Rafael Natal.

Don't know how to embed tweets but Uriah Hall tweeted to Samman:

How to embed tweets?

If this is really the fight I think it's a good matchup. Rafael Natal is kind of like Gleison Tibau of the MW division. Pretty good gatekeeper who will test the opponents wrestling and has enough power to hurt guys if they are lacking in striking defense.

EDIT: nvm got it

Ok... so it's got to be Rafael Natal.

Don't know how to embed tweets but Uriah Hall tweeted to Samman:

How to embed tweets?

If this is really the fight I think it's a good matchup. Rafael Natal is kind of like Gleison Tibau of the MW division. Pretty good gatekeeper who will test the opponents wrestling and has enough power to hurt guys if they are lacking in striking defense.

EDIT: nvm got it

I hope Samman has invested in a Rogan sponsored Muay Thai Steel cup.

He's fucking awesome to watch since TUF, ive found a new liking for him, he came across as such a tool on TUF but dude's had it rough since and fights like an animal.

Exactly most guys on TUF don't show they're true selfs on the show.

I think he really did though, it wasn't that his personality came across as terrible like guys like Junie Browning or the other douches that have came through that show

He was only concerned about ducking Uriah and making one of his teammates fight him because he was scared, not only that him and Bubba got real down on a teammate before a fight basically crushing the guys confidence telling him he wasn't ready for the fight

Woah, he's only 27, i thought he was closer to his early-mid thirties.

Prospect ahoy, looking great as of late.

Back