Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

Yeah, the guy made millions at a time when the UFC was in such horrible financial shape they almost sold the company.

Ridiculous how some people think they deserve way more money for no reason when the company can barely afford to pay them what they are.

44 million dollars in debt = not able to pay fighters what they are without taking huge losses.

I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

He "ummms" and "ahhhs" the entire FUCKING time!!!

How the fuck can you hire someone like that!!!!????:mad:

Fighter Bashing 2.1?

Yeah, most of the fighters who complain about zuffa come off as rather ungrateful to me.

Tons and tons of people love training and fight for the competition, hoping to one day be lucky enough to make a living doing it so they can dedicate all there time becoming better fighters.

Josh Koscheck is on a 5 fight losing streak and is getting paid $82,000 for LOSING fights that are not bonus worthy.

He's been given 2 world title shots and he's 15-10, the UFC doesn't owe him shit

Koscheck helped build the UFC with his appearance on TUF1 and then against GSP in TUF 12. He agreed to play the heel to help the UFC sell wolf tickets and in turn gets all this hate from the fans when even GSP admitted he's a good guy just trying to hype the fight to sell wolf tickets. He's a UFC Hall of Famer for crying out loud, show some hespect.

good post :) shows what ufc really is... kos was allways company men... but way he was treated, oh well... world isnt fair and I agree on HOF

TS.... can you get to the UFC's balls while deep throating?

Taken care of??? Fucking lol. UFC shills are getting so fucking stupid it

agreed, after they kept giving fights with all those losses

How the hell am I fighter bashing?

I was able to list his fault without bashing him. Its called constructive criticism dummy!:icon_evil

No...you're a Zuffa shill....it doesn't take much to figure one...

Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst

What do you base that on? Because he filled in once or twice? That doesn't mean they were looking for someone for a permanent position.

Have you see how Koscheck lives? He lives in a fucking mansion, became a landlord from the money he made off the UFC and has multiple high dollar vehicles and a plane.

He was given a job opportunity at FOX that he blundered and given the chance to go on a 5 fight losing streak which is unheard of.

What else should they do for this guy? How is this not being taken care of?

Please show me how Koscheks wealth all came from the UFC and not from investments or money he already had prior to joining the UFC...Some people manage their $$$...some are just plain stupid. You got guys like Antoine Walker blowing 80 million like a can of pop. There are some who invest and triple their $$$ without breaking a nail...

Koscheck helped build the UFC with his appearance on TUF1 and then against GSP in TUF 12. He agreed to play the heel to help the UFC sell wolf tickets and in turn gets all this hate from the fans when even GSP admitted he's a good guy just trying to hype the fight to sell wolf tickets. He's a UFC Hall of Famer for crying out loud, show some hespect.

He agreed to play the heel? Yeah...it was all a master conspiracy...before he went on TUF it was all planned that he would mess with Leben while he was sleeping and spray him with a hose...you know....to build the GSP fight...5 years later....

D'errrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Please show me how Koscheks wealth all came from the UFC and not from investments or money he already had prior to joining the UFC...Some people manage their $$$...some are just plain stupid. You got guys like Antoine Walker blowing 80 million like a can of pop. There are some who invest and triple their $$$ without breaking a nail...

You're asking me to prove something that neither of us can prove.

Do you have access to Koscheck's bank account info from 2004? I don't.

I find it very hard to believe a 26 year old former college wrestler was rolling in it though.

Whatever money he earned for investments likely came from the UFC based on Koscheck's background and age when he started with the UFC.

Stop using the word "literally," you literally have no idea when it should be used.
I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

At least I was able to weed through this rubbish to find this classy tidbit. Thanks!

Josh is NOT cut out for commentary/ MMA analysis, agreed.

Biggest Couture nuthugger ever, and I fully admit to his cringe worthy TV presence in color commentary. That WAS not always a prerequisite to being a fighter in the UFC.

Man I hope they don't force Chuck to do color commentary as a condition of his post fighting MMA career.

Do you have a source for this assertion?

Post fight interview with Rogan and GSP in the cage. He then hugs it out with Kos, then Kos interviews with Rogan and has nothing but bro-praise for the champ. I searched for video but couldn't find GSP's part of the interview though I'm sure it's out there.

agreed, after they kept giving fights with all those losses

He was matched against a murderer's row even when he was on the downside of his career. Hendricks, Lawler, Woodley, Ellenberger, Silva. If that's the only way he could make decent paydays then that's not fair treatment.

He agreed to play the heel? Yeah...it was all a master conspiracy...before he went on TUF it was all planned that he would mess with Leben while he was sleeping and spray him with a hose...you know....to build the GSP fight...5 years later....

D'errrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Look at this weeaboo who still thinks it was a lone gunman that shot Kennedy. He accepted the heel role as early as TUF and played it throughout his career to help the UFC sell those wolf tickets. Here's speaking in a language you understand: DURRRRR.

Back