Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

You're right. Kos would be a multi-millionaire without TUF.

There's too many people acting like the UFC are the main reason Kos has money and it's not. It's safe to say that even without the UFC he would have money since he knows how to invest.

Can you really disagree with anything Kos said?

He signed a shitty contract, he did his part for the UFC, played out his contract completely legally, and is now fighting elsewhere and saying similar things as other past UFC fighters have said.

Josh is incredibly unlikeable as always. I love how he pretends like he never made any money out of working for the UFC now that he lived beyond his means and sold all his stuff.

There's too many people acting like the UFC are the main reason Kos has money and it's not. It's safe to say that even without the UFC he would have money since he knows how to invest.

LOL at the irony here, you need money to invest in the first place brah. You don't become a millionaire investing the money you make working at Taco Bell.

Koscheck helped build the UFC with his appearance on TUF1 and then against GSP in TUF 12. He agreed to play the heel to help the UFC sell wolf tickets and in turn gets all this hate from the fans when even GSP admitted he's a good guy just trying to hype the fight to sell wolf tickets. He's a UFC Hall of Famer for crying out loud, show some hespect.

Do you have a source for this assertion?

I am not much of a Kos fan but he makes valid statements. I will give credit where it's due and this guy worked his ass off for the UFC, he stepped up and fought anyone, short notice or otherwise. He did everything that was expected from him and they treated him like crap, just like everyone else. When I was younger I nearly went into professional mma fighting but now I am glad I didn't considering how many of them are being maltreated and being underpaid. Not that I would have ever made it to the UFC by any stretch but I would have tried.

How the hell am I fighter bashing?

I was able to list his fault without bashing him. Its called constructive criticism dummy!:icon_evil

Did you fail out of school or do you just never proof read anything?

Sup Dana/UFC employee. I don't much care for ingreats neither. But still...
Reported.

Absolutely.

Kos - and other fighters - should have worked for free while the UFC was still paying off their debts. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but that's all your post deserves.

"Was still paying off their debt".

Lols.

Business minds unite.

Paying off their debt, huh? Should he have worked for free?

I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

He "ummms" and "ahhhs" the entire FUCKING time!!!

How the fuck can you hire someone like that!!!!????:mad:

What a putz.

Remind me who bleed and who made the money?

in a way he is ufc should of cut him 3 fights ago

it took 5 fight losing streak till ufc finally cut him

Back